Jet Blue

jnc411

Jet Blue Non stops. Just found out that Jet Blue isn't doing the non stop from Long Beach CA . to Fort Lauderdale FL anymore. Darn , that was always our choice when sailing out of Fort Lauderdale, I am bummed. Now I have to go to LAX , rats.

Cori

I am a fan of Jet Blue (and of LGB for that matter) but if you must fly out of LAX you might want to check into Virgin America as well. They do charge for checked baggage, but fares are sometimes cheaper to offset that cost. Also the experience is very fun and not unlike JB.

Just a thought.

I am a fan of Jet Blue (and of LGB for that matter) but if you must fly out of LAX you might want to check into Virgin America as well. They do charge for checked baggage, but fares are sometimes cheaper to offset that cost. Also the experience is very fun and not unlike JB.

Just a thought.

Thanks , I am in the process of checking out the other options , just miss the convenience of LGB. Spirit, Virgin, AA, and JetBlue all do a non stop redeye to FLL, so I have choices , but need the one with the most leg room , probably have to buy up size so DH who is 6'6" will have the room he needs to be comfortable and those around him to be comfortable.

Cori

Archived