Sold Out for September 30 Cruise already?

Juliadlf

I was trying to book an additional cabin on the Carnival Liberty for the September 30th sailing and was told it is sold out - all cabins.:mad:

Since I'm new to cruising, is this typical for a cruise to be sold out - even interiors - so early?

What are the chances of cabins opening up in the next few days?

Many cruises are selling out, so it's not at all unusual. The time to look for something to open up is when final payments are due, because that's when people cancel. Don't look for much in the next few days, you'll probably only find something available 75 days or less out. It's also possible that a large group will be taking a majority of the cabins. If that's the case, good luck---I hope it's not some kind of Amway or Precious Moments convention.

Its not a convention-- its a new ship sailing a brand new itinerary. I agree with looking after final payment come due-- lots of people will cancel at that time

I was trying to book an additional cabin on the Carnival Liberty for the September 30th sailing and was told it is sold out - all cabins.:mad:

Since I'm new to cruising, is this typical for a cruise to be sold out - even interiors - so early?

What are the chances of cabins opening up in the next few days?

Is that the one that sails from New York? I know that date sounds familiar, maybe it's "the Apprentice" sailing?

Many if not most people begin looking into and booking cruises well over a year in advance. Especially new ships/itineraries/holiday sailings. It is not at all unusual for a ship to be booked up at this date for a Fall sailing, but as the above posters stated, it is likely that a cabin will open up between now and then.

Mrsfuzzmo

Archived