L shaped balconies

kr8z

I am so excited! I booked our first balcony for next year. The kids will be old enough to stay across the hall in an interior. We usually book 2 adjoining Ocean Views. Does anyone have any input on the L shaped balconies in the aft?

What ship? we have stayed in the "L" cabins a few times and love them!! They seem to have more room than a regular cabin because of the layout, and the extended balcony is so nice!!!

this is our "L" on the Glory

2452072370097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2058331210097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2314923760097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2207151930097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2754382550097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

Love, love, love L-shaped balconies. We got an L-shape balcony on our upcoming Splendor cruise. So excited. The layout feels like it's bigger, but my PVP says it's the same sq footage. All I know is it felt roomier, and you will love the larger balcony! Have a great cruise!!

We had an L shaped on the Triumph in April and we LOVED it.....the cabin and the balcony. It was so nice on the balcony with the extra room to hang out with our friends.

Can't wait til Sept to see what the Aft Wrap is like......I am thinking my hubby ONLY THOUGHT I was spoiled.:rolleyes::p:o We shall see!!!

I did my first L cabin on the Destiny with the stereo in the headboard and was hooked ever since..

To the OP congrats for eveyone else stay away they are terrible:D:p

I was on the Glory with you last January. It will be the Glory again :) Thanks for the photos!

:D Thought your name looked familiar

We are trying out the Victory in Feb, our first B2B :D we booked a 4J, its an inside but has a window that looks out onto the secret deck:p

roll call is dead though :(

I did my first L cabin on the Destiny with the stereo in the headboard and was hooked ever since..

We are doing our first L cabin on the Destiny in Jan. 2013. Stereo in the headboard??? Was there a lounge chair on the balcony?? Got any pic? Our cabin is 7319.

My girls have the L-shaped cabin and balcony next to our aft wrap on the Victory this November. I was going to book my parents in the other L-shaped cabin next to it but it says that it is a queen bed and they want twin beds, so I booked them the aft-extended on the other side of us.

Do all L-shaped cabins with extended baloncies contain queen beds?

:D Thought your name looked familiar

We are trying out the Victory in Feb, our first B2B :D we booked a 4J, its an inside but has a window that looks out onto the secret deck:p

roll call is dead though :(

We cruised on the Victory in 2007 right after my husband returned home from Iraq. At that time it left from Miami. We very much enjoyed it. Sorry your roll call is dead. I have a roll call of 60 some pages that I reallllly need to catch up on. At this point I'd prefer dead to all that reading LOL

My girls have the L-shaped cabin and balcony next to our aft wrap on the Victory this November. I was going to book my parents in the other L-shaped cabin next to it but it says that it is a queen bed and they want twin beds, so I booked them the aft-extended on the other side of us.

Do all L-shaped cabins with extended baloncies contain queen beds?

This one has a king, so I assume two twins. I can't sleep in a queen with my husband without one of us ready to kill the other. He steals blankets - wraps himself up like a mummy and I can't pull them out from under him. He is built like a linebacker and far too heavy for me to rescue my poor blanket :(

We had a stereo in our headboard back in 2003 on the Victory. We opened the balcony divider and had both stereos in both cabins on so we could listen to them out on the balcony.

Archived