How Many B2B are coming up???

redpelican

We are doing one in February trying to go for Platinum. I know we are not the only ones doing this. I'll bet Carnival is going to get more than the usual bookings for this.

I would bet that you are correct. My wife and I are sailing on a B2B on the Imagination April 3rd. Wanted to do it as soon as possible, but we're sailing on the Valor this November and we wanted some space between vacations. Thought about doing late February, early March, but hoped to miss the majority of Spring Break.

We are really looking forward to not having to go home at the end of the first cruise, and being platinum during the second.

Kevin C

We're doing legs 2 & 3 of the Splendor repositioning cruise, Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina and then Buenos Aires to NYC. If we could take the rest of the time off, we would book the LA leg of the trip as well. The Valparaiso to Buenos Aires leg will be our plantinum cruise for us.

Already platinum, but we are heading on our first B2B in February :D A couple days at the inlaws, then a 4 day and a 5 day cruise.... nothing cures the winter blah's better than two weeks of warmth!! :p

doing part of this in Aug 2013!~ can't wait to hear about your trip!

I am just amazed st the amount of b2b's there are. When we first started cruising, I did not even know what is was! We aslo have the same room for both cruises...so glad we don't have to repack, but probably will have to do some laundry. We went on the "Behind the Fun" tour and I'm not sure I would trust them with our clothes.:confused:

We are already Platinum and are doing a B2B2B on the Splendor in Feb-March of 2013. We will be in the same cabin on the same ship for 48 days from Los Angeles to New York via the horn of South America. This is Splendor's repositioning cruise to the East coast and she is too big to go thru the Panama Canal.

I so want to do that cruise but boyfriend is self employed and 48 days away means 48 days not earning any $$$. Our consolation prize is the 15-day Miracle repositioning/Panama Canal cruise.

Have fun! I am wicked jealous!!!!! :p

I would bet that you are correct. My wife and I are sailing on a B2B on the Imagination April 3rd. Wanted to do it as soon as possible, but we're sailing on the Valor this November and we wanted some space between vacations. Thought about doing late February, early March, but hoped to miss the majority of Spring Break.

We are really looking forward to not having to go home at the end of the first cruise, and being platinum during the second.

Kevin C

Hi Kevin. I see you live in the live free or die state. Where? I'm "On Golden Pond".

Just Curious, how many of you guys are sailing B2B 's coming up? We are doing one in February trying to go for Platinum. I know we are not the only ones doing this. I'll bet Carnival is going to get more than the usual bookings for this. Nothing better than 2 cruises!

We're doing B2B on Freedom, January 20th-February 3rd, 2013. It will be our 2nd B2B. We are doing it to get to Platinum. We are getting VIP on our 9th cruise since it's the beginning of our B2B.

We're doing 6 day Western and 8 day Eastern. Love staying on the same ship & same cabin. Sometimes I go to the same show the 2nd week and sometimes I don't.

B2B on Breeze, Aug 26 out of Venice, then Sept 7 out of Barcelona. Similar, but not identical itineraries. 24 nights total.

We did this mostly because of the high cost of airfare, and we get twice in the major ports (Rome, Florence, Naples, Venice).

VERY excited!!!

Archived