Splendor & Power Strip/Fan Question

Markmom18

I sleep with a fan everynight to keep cool...rain or shine. The ladies will understand. Can I bring the power strip to plug in my portable fan on the Splendor? Thanks gals/guys.

Oh ya, I've read other posts re: this issue with fans, but I'd like to know specifically what is Splendor's track record.:)

Bring a battery powered fan .. as electric ones have been confiscated too.. there was a rash of fans taken.. then the threads seem to have died down.

With the fan itself possibly being a fire hazard and not allowed and then adding a power strip which may not be allowed .. iffy.

If you have a doctors written permission that you need it medically .. bring it with you if you are bringing a regular fan.

If you have a doctors written permission that you need it medically .. bring it with you if you are bringing a regular fan.

Thanks for the advice, I'll look for a battery operated fan. Doctor's note? That makes me smile.....I'm just going through post menopause here. Whatcha gonnna do?:o

I know how you feel. I can't sleep without my fan either. I got a battery operated fan at Walmart for $8.99. It uses 4 D batteries and I didn't have to change the batteries at all on a 7 day cruise. Good Luck from one Hot Flashing women to another.

I know how you feel. I can't sleep without my fan either. I got a battery operated fan at Walmart for $8.99. It uses 4 D batteries and I didn't have to change the batteries at all on a 7 day cruise. Good Luck from one Hot Flashing women to another.

It's funny, it used to be all my woman friends talked about our babies. Now, we all relate to being hot and our husbands being frozen in our homes:D

• 3 weeks later...

This is very helpful info, trophygirl. Thank you!

I don't have hot flashes, I'm just hot...lol.

I just got off the Splendor this morning:(. I took a battery powered fan from Walmart. I also took a new powerstrip (new as of last cruise-keep the cardboard wrap in my travel bag) and a power adapter for the fan. I ran it both on the powercord and with batteries. Although I always use a fan at home, I'll admit, I didn't use it as often as I thought I would. I kept the a/c as low as possible at all times and was fine.

Archived