Pacific Pearl questions

bns01

Hey guys, I'm new to this and a new time cruiser so I was hoping to ask a few questions to those who have been on the pacific pearl. I am going to pacific islands in October for 9 nights with my partner and was wondering if you guys could help me with the following.

We got an outside balcony room on deck 11 has anyone ever stayed on deck 11? if so what is it like? i know its the same level as the childrens play center but we are at the complete opposite end to it, the very last room actually, but not really worried about that.. more that we are at the front of the ship so would that mean it will be more noisey? not being fussy at all, just curious.

Also, what sea sickness medication would you recommend to get? my partner is prone to sea sickness so I was wanting to get one that wouldnt be drousy for him and I guess the one with the least amount of side effects?

What is the pearl like aswell? I've heard alot of good stories about her so am excited to finally sail away!! would love to hear your experiences with the pearl :)

I had alot of questions, but seems now I have the chance to ask them I've forgotten them! (typical) looking forward to hearing from you and if anyone else is cruising on the pacific pearl P234 Island delights in October let me know! am very excited :D

The best place to ask your ship questions are on the Cruise Line's Forum. That will give you 'experts' that have sailed your ship and can give you real information.

As for the non-drowsy motion sickness medication, you can get Bonine which is known generically as Meclizine.

Have a great trip!

Archived