Help, need to decide, LOS - 1400, 1402 or 7708?

The size of the room does not matter. The aft balcony is the only consideration for the choice. I've been seaching for photos and for some reason I've only found 7708. How would it compare to 1400 or 1402, I know the rooms for D1 are a little larger, but that does not factor in the choice at all. Oh, and it's for the Med next summer if that makes a difference.

Here's videos of 1400 and 1402 on Freedom, which should be pretty much identical:

1400:

1402: http://youtu.be/qBO_TDsAn9Q

If you're looking for more pictures, don't forget that 1700 and 1702 are going to be identical but mirror images of 1400 and 1402.

The main difference is going to be that deck 10 balconies are above the superstructure, so you get less of an obstructed view.

The size of the room does not matter. The aft balcony is the only consideration for the choice. I've been seaching for photos and for some reason I've only found 7708. How would it compare to 1400 or 1402, I know the rooms for D1 are a little larger, but that does not factor in the choice at all. Oh, and it's for the Med next summer if that makes a difference.

We had #1700 on LOS. The balcony is closed in in the corner, no corner view. If you are wanting privacy then has that but not as much sun as this whole corner was encased in more steel. There were lounge chairs on this aft balcony because of the steel we presumed?

Liberty does not allow lounge chairs on aft balconies below the JS category. We had this issue in April with our Aft and there was a thread about it. Their strict rule and it isn't going to change! Room att. are not allowed to get you any either.

We were in there for 5 nts on a Med. and the weather was not good, we hardly used our balcony which is rare.

We had #1700 on LOS. The balcony is closed in in the corner, no corner view. If you are wanting privacy then has that but not as much sun as this whole corner was encased in more steel. There were lounge chairs on this aft balcony because of the steel we presumed?

Liberty does not allow lounge chairs on aft balconies below the JS category. We had this issue in April with our Aft and there was a thread about it. Their strict rule and it isn't going to change! Room att. are not allowed to get you any either.

Is this the same for FOS?? I was considering moving to one of the aft cabins (not a suite) but not if I could not have a lounger or two..... ??

Is this the same for FOS?? I was considering moving to one of the aft cabins (not a suite) but not if I could not have a lounger or two..... ??

On the thread a few weeks back, seemed to be only the LOS that had this rule. Perhaps hunt for it and read the comments? Lounge chairs-- maybe is the search word........

We love aft cabins but were very disappointed not having loungers on our 14 nt TA in a different cabin in our B2B.

We were on Liberty 3 weeks ago, med cruise, cabin 8412 (next to the corner one)

we couldn't even get a 3rd chair for the 3rd person in our cabin. never mind a lounger !!

health and safety according to our room attendant, and he wasn't shifting !

wendy

x

When you search use 1400 & 1700. Also don't forget the Freedom and Independence are identical so search them. You can also search any voyager class ships, the only difference is room #'s and the corner afts on deck ten will not have the additial pole on the balcony, they will have the pole in the room just like freedom class ships.

Here is a link to some pics of Voyager class aft balconies/cabins. They will be the same on the Freedom as they are in this link, just different cabin numbers.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1062812149036355651pDHkhu

Photos courtesy of BonnieVoyager.

Tim

Archived