Westerdam: I Hope the Cruise was the Exception for HAL, Not the Rule.

wallyboag

Because he wants us all to tell him how right he is...

really:confused::confused: he posted to share = you might not agree - I might not agree - but it's his experience (op I sure hope you are a he).

I don't think the post was to say how right he is - he was sharing his disappointment - some of it might not have been unsurmountable to us to get it resolved - but it was to the op - I don't think that is the intention at all- really sorry to see this comment posted

really:confused::confused: he posted to share = you might not agree - I might not agree - but it's his experience (op I sure hope you are a he).

I don't think the post was to say how right he is - he was sharing his disappointment - some of it might not have been unsurmountable to us to get it resolved - but it was to the op - I don't think that is the intention at all- really sorry to see this comment posted

I agree completely. It is all to common here.

Thank you for the response. One of the most well-thought non-accusatory that I've read and it made sense to me. Just wondering, what sorts of communication problems do you speak of with HAL?

Wow I just responded, long post! It timed out. I will type again tonight. :)

I can tell you, in our experience our first bad cruise with HAL was the last bad cruise with HAL. :) Soooo glad we gave it another chance.

I wasn't speaking of post #1, but of the later posts from the OP. See especially #146 (the one I was alluding to) where he finally got someone to agree wirth him that his was the Worst Cruise Ever.

I wasn't speaking of post #1, but of the later posts from the OP. See especially #146 (the one I was alluding to) where he finally got someone to agree wirth him that his was the Worst Cruise Ever.

If you think post 146 was my agreeing that the OP had the worst cruise ever, then you cannot read.

If you think post 146 was my agreeing that the OP had the worst cruise ever, then you cannot read.

No, 146 was by the OP commenting on your fawning agreement in #145.

BTW, the only "rudeness" I've seen in this thread (name-calling, personal insults, etc.) hass been by the OP.

Others simply answered the question he asked about over-reacting.

IMHO, I think that what the OP is looking for is some type of compensation from HAL. Remember, the crying baby gets the milk first and in this case if you cry enough the hope is that HAL will respond with a OBC or a comp. I hope that next time they have a wonderful cruise on a different line.

No, 146 was by the OP commenting on your fawning agreement in #145.

BTW, the only "rudeness" I've seen in this thread (name-calling, personal insults, etc.) hass been by the OP.

Others simply answered the question he asked about over-reacting.

You really are one of the rudest people on this board. It seems to be your hobby to sit and take potshots at posters who don't have the same mindset as you. May I remind you that the intent of the forum is for people to post their opinions, and not just read yours.

I think this thread has run it's course. It's a real shame that any negativity posted always seems to end up with someone telling you that HAL is not the cruise line for you and you should go somewhere else. I wonder if this is in HAL's marketing plan? I wonder if HAL appreciates people telling their potential customers to go somewhere else if they failed to meet their expectations? I wonder if HAL's message to these people would be something a little different? I think it might be.

Archived