Does anyone have a photo of the chainmaille dress?

kr8z

Wow....I've seen street walkers in more clothes.....

Can someone post the link to the original or bump it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

I think it was closed.

The husbands screen name was DarkJedi...maybe try searching for his posts?

As someone who also used to "live the dream", I see it more as a sign of someone into the SCA/Rennefaire scene than somone into the sex/swinger scene.

Nah,if they were rennies or SCA the dude would be wearing a doofy ring belt with a pewter mug dangling off of it. lol

Reminds me of the one where the ant crawled around and around!

(Topic for a thread?)

She seemed proud to be wearing that thing.:eek:

I have that one saved in my photos. It's more like a gnat or something and the background will match the background of wherever it is. I put that in my siggy for about a week on a proboards group with some girlfriends. About four of them yelled at me because they thought it was an actual bug on their screen and they were trying to hit it LOL

I wonder if the guy and his g/f or wife are still together. Some things are not meant to share with the outside world.

No clue. I suppose you could go on linkedin and look for veterinarians in the Tampa area. See if you recognize her photo.

Way more work than I would want to do.

Same here. That was why I was suggesting someone else do it LOL They may be the nicest people in the world. Who knows? That dress was just odd enough that I really wanted to frighten a girlfriend here :p

I don't believe that they have posted on CC in several years. As I recall, she loved the dress and was disappointed she could not wear it in the MDR. While I love the dress, I would agree that it is not appropriate in a setting where children are present.

I have that one saved in my photos. It's more like a gnat or something and the background will match the background of wherever it is. I put that in my siggy for about a week on a proboards group with some girlfriends. About four of them yelled at me because they thought it was an actual bug on their screen and they were trying to hit it LOL

I swipped at it a few times myself!

Thank you. thank you for posting this! I have been having the worst day ever and am rewally sick and this totally made me laugh so hard I cried!

Me and my hubby like to take pics on our cruises that are serious to buy later but actually spend most of the time coming up with as many funny poses as we can that make us laugh when we go to find the pictures later. I think we would have a very difficult time topping this one!!!!

Actually we were on a Costa cruise where she WAS permitted to wear it to the dining room. I know because we were seated at a 10 top with them and several others in their "group". We were not part of the group. They are very nice people. Interesting and educated. Both professionals.

While it wouldn't be my choice, I'm a live and let live person.

Archived