Does anyone have a photo of the chainmaille dress?

kr8z

I would truly love to know how the man felt. Did he like it or was he embarrassed?

If you are a man...is this a turn on or embarrassing???????

Just curious.

I remember when this was posted, he was pissed that they asked her to go change...Dennis

Odd, this same thing happened on a RCL cruise .. a woman wore the infamous chainmail dress and got kicked out of the MDR.

I didnt know this same couple did it on Carnival too .. me thinks they love attention.

Fire, this was the same couple? Wonder if it was the same dress..

hope it got greased and oiled in between.

I remember the thread well. He definitely danced to the beat do a different drummer. But an attention getting thread for sure.

It is one of the few threads that I will never forget. I don't really frequent CC except for right before I cruise or right after I book a cruise. That thread was unforgettable!

I would truly love to know how the man felt. Did he like it or was he embarrassed?

Just curious.

he designed and had it made for her!..there is another one of a dark blue dress with just an itsy bitsy closure ion the shoulder, and one at the waist area..the rest hangs loose..she said she was a very confident woman.. I am confidant , as ell....confident I would show the world my family jewels !Better left unseen by the multitudes !!!

Odd, this same thing happened on a RCL cruise .. a woman wore the infamous chainmail dress and got kicked out of the MDR.

I didnt know this same couple did it on Carnival too .. me thinks they love attention.

She was kicked out of the MDR on the Carnival cruise as well.

Just curious.

Last time I checked, I was still a man and that made me sick looking at it! That was beyond pushing the limits. Her body wasn't even that great looking.

Oddly enough, he had a full suit on. Must not be as proud of HIS body as he is of hers.

Just curious.

they are swingers, so they were very proud.

but he was extremely perturbed when they were refused entry to the mdr.

Reminds me of that Rick James song, "the kind you don't take home to mother!" uh, not appropriate for a family cruise. plus you need to have a perfect body to look anything else but pathetic in a gettup like that....:eek:

Reminds me of that Rick James song, "the kind you don't take home to mother!" uh, not appropriate for a family cruise. plus you need to have a perfect body to look anything else but pathetic in a gettup like that....:eek:

So, if there are any hot babes out there the dress is perfectly ok. Please get pics if you wear it! :)

lol. It thinks it pretty hot. Hell I haven't found an ugly woman yet, they just come in varied assortments. Her body isn't perfect but its not bad either. Definitely NOT appropriate for a cruise though.

I am guessing they are into the swinger scene and sex clubs. Whatever floats their boat, just don't float on one with kids onboard and flaunt it IMHO.

Almost makes me want to go back in the SCA lol.

lol. It thinks it pretty hot. Hell I haven't found an ugly woman yet, they just come in varied assortments. Her body isn't perfect but its not bad either. Definitely NOT appropriate for a cruise though.

I am guessing they are into the swinger scene and sex clubs. Whatever floats their boat, just don't float on one with kids onboard and flaunt it IMHO.

Almost makes me want to go back in the SCA lol.

As someone who also used to "live the dream", I see it more as a sign of someone into the SCA/Rennefaire scene than somone into the sex/swinger scene.

As someone who also used to "live the dream", I see it more as a sign of someone into the SCA/Rennefaire scene than somone into the sex/swinger scene.

We have a renefair here in Maryland every year. It's awesome. I doubt anyone could get a way with wearing something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

Archived