Who do I contact to get extra chairs for balcony?

michelle028

Hi,

I'm sailing on the Legend in a few weeks yay:)

Who do I contact if I want more chairs (1-2) for my balcony?

Can I contact someone in advance or do I have to wait to get onboard and talk to room steward?

Thanks for your reply!

I've had the extended balcony on Legend (the ones on the side, not aft) and there's still not room for more than the 2 chairs already furnished.

But to answer your question just tell your your steward...if there's room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We asked the room steward and he brought us one of the dining chairs from the lido. We had an extended balcony (extra deep) and the 3 chairs and table fit OK but we always had to move one to open the balcony door. No big deal!

Last year we had an extended balcony and it came with two regular chairs. Asked steward if we could get one or two lounge chairs and she said no it was a safety hazard and not allowed. Made no sense to us but it was halfway thru the cruise and we decided not to pursue it.

Without the lounge chairs was not worth the extra money for the extended balcony.

Last year we had an extended balcony and it came with two regular chairs. Asked steward if we could get one or two lounge chairs and she said no it was a safety hazard and not allowed. Made no sense to us but it was halfway thru the cruise and we decided not to pursue it.

Without the lounge chairs was not worth the extra money for the extended balcony.

I booked one (7258) for December because I had seen several pictures on CC of the same balcony with two or three regular chairs and two lounge chairs. If the balcony doesn't have the loungers, I will offer my steward $20 to get two and if he/she won't, I will try and get two myself from somewhere :D

That's strange, we usually book an L-shaped cabin and have always has two chairs, small table and a lounge chair. I use the lounge chair a lot as in the afternoon don't much care for the crowds around the pool area. Plus it's a great spot to relax and people watch in we happen to be on the port side while in dock. :D

Archived