Legend Pool question

scperk

I've looked on the Carnival website and looked at the pictures...Does the mid-ship have a retractable cover and do they have the big screen by the pool....I know the rear pool is the Serenity area and it's uncovered but the Legend is the only ship in its class and it's been a long time since we have been on her........Thanks...:)...Dennis

I was on the Miracle, a sister ship to the Legend, and she had a retractable roof (aka, sliding sky dome) for the middle pool. It was always open, since we always had nice weather. The Legend should have the same thing, and the deck plans shows that it does. When the sliding sky dome is open, it tucks away, mostly out of sight. But if you're looking for it, you'll see where it would come out from, if they use it.

The Legend is a Spirit class ship, so you can also look to Spirit, Miracle, and Pride for some similarities.

We were on the Legend last Dec. Yes she does have a slider, but they rarely use it. We had an extremely rainy day & asked a crew member why they didn't roll it out. The crew member told us they didn't really know why they don't use it very much. Yes, as others said Legend is a spirit class ship w/ 3 sister ships.

I've looked on the Carnival website and looked at the pictures...Does the mid-ship have a retractable cover and do they have the big screen by the pool....I know the rear pool is the Serenity area and it's uncovered but the Legend is the only ship in its class and it's been a long time since we have been on her........Thanks...:)...Dennis

there is 4 ships in this class.

midship pool has a retractable roof- when it is closed it is VERY loud in there.

Only closed during very cold weather- (pride closes in the winter)

(hot tub located in the gym area is rarely used by passengers as people dont know its there-- and its covered

Someone recently did a Legend review, and in one of their photos you could see the sliding roof. We have sailed on her before and never noticed it. But we also don't spend much time in the center area of the ship for some reason.

Thanks for all the answers, Carnival at one time had a list of all the ships by class..We are booked on the Legend next Sept. out of Dover England and I was wondering if they would close the roof over the pool..We have booked a B2B2B and it will be October before we get off in Barcelona.........Dennis

We are booked on the Legend next Sept. out of Dover England and I was wondering if they would close the roof over the pool..We have booked a B2B2B and it will be October before we get off in Barcelona.........Dennis

Wow...sounds fantastic!!

Have a great time!!

Archived