Princess and Celebrity

dinosaurdem

Thank you. I appreciate that. I could not believe how inane some of the comments were. Some folks never heard of the win-win I suppose. Finally a poster added some reason and told everyone to cool off so it sort of ended that way. I always say its easy to take shots ofver the www but face to face is different. C'est la vie.

BTW we were on the Connie and really liked it. We had dinner one night at the Tuscan grill which I highly recommend.

Happy sailing, Larry :)

Thanks for the recommendation for the "Connie". Looking forward to it. We also have the Allure coming up with our two teens. I have no shame as I will try to catch Shrek at the parade. We can have a great time on any cruise line. For the most part, we have been on Princess, RCI, and Carnival. But we like seeing different things and cruise on Celebrity will be a nice change.

Thanks for the recommendation for the "Connie". Looking forward to it. We also have the Allure coming up with our two teens. I have no shame as I will try to catch Shrek at the parade. We can have a great time on any cruise line. For the most part, we have been on Princess, RCI, and Carnival. But we like seeing different things and cruise on Celebrity will be a nice change.

I think esp. the teens will love the Allure. We too have sailed those lines and all have their meritrs. We've never had a bad cruise really though the Connie did have a run of noro-virus when we were on her bu that was Oct. 2011. I think all is well by now. They traced it to passengers coming back from Jerusalem BTW.

For just $5.00 surcharge the Bistro on 5 has crepes and is a nice option for an early breakfast. :)

Archived