Riviera's buffet opening hours

Normandie-BCN

There is no midnight buffet on Oceania. You can order from room service at those hours, but that is all. The Terrace (buffet) is only open at normal meal times, though the hours are slightly longer than the MDR. In the afternoon, Waves is open for sandwiches, ice cream and milkshakes.

Ahhh - We do love a post dinner drink or two and some conversation. I do hope there are a few like minded individuals on our upcoming Marina cruise. We are brand new to the boutique ships so this will be interesting!

Ahhh - We do love a post dinner drink or two and some conversation. I do hope there are a few like minded individuals on our upcoming Marina cruise. We are brand new to the boutique ships so this will be interesting!

Unless there is a very early port call on the next morning, Martinis usually has a small crowd until about midnight. :)

You're hanging out with the wrong crowd! :eek:

I did say nearly everyone. I think I got less sleep on Riviera's maiden voyage than ever before, and there were (ahem!) a couple of people who hung around with the piano man in Horizons after Betsy and I went to bed...:eek::D

Archived