USA network on FOS??

Hi. Mom is letting me use her account. I am TOTALY addicted to Burn Notice. Even tho I can TIVO at home, does anyone know if they get USA network? I am 13 and a week without Micheal Weston will be a bummer!

Thanks,

Lisa , progeny of BettyTrouble

I do not mean this literally- who can be bummed on a cruise????I love to cruise and am not a couch potato. But I ADORE this show!!

Hi. Mom is letting me use her account. I am TOTALY addicted to Burn Notice. Even tho I can TIVO at home, does anyone know if they get USA network? I am 13 and a week without Micheal Weston will be a bummer!

Thanks,

I do not mean this literally- who can be bummed on a cruise????I love to cruise and am not a couch potato. But I ADORE this show!!

PS - I called the Crown and Anchor rep and they asked me how old I was and then did not tell me the channel line up. Said they did not know. I suppose that I sound young still...

Burn notice, seriously? I'm more bummed about no Covert Affairs, White Collar, Royal Pains, et.al. :) -- Heavy sigh! I bought several episodes for my iPod so I'll just have to live through the small screen experience.

Too funny! I love Burn Notice also. But i have it set up to record automaticaly. Dh loves White collar and Royal Pains. We know that the ships dont have alot of channels. So when we get back from our cruises we catch up!:)

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew it was going to have something to do with Burn Notice!!

It's a good show, but I hope the cruise is soooo good that you forget all about Burn Notice (for a week). :)

Thanks,

Don't worry Lisa...now that Anson's dead and Fionna's out of jail, the show should be less exciting for a while.

Don't worry Lisa...now that Anson's dead and Fionna's out of jail, the show should be less exciting for a while.

But knowing that Rebecca ( Mom still thinks she is shady) did not off Anson, and with the revenge for Nate on everyone's mind first and foremost...there may be some excitement coming up!!

Glad we have that DVR ! This is the only show that i watch. Good thing LOST is over!!!

Glad to see all the closet USA junkies on here! :D

Hello, My name is I'm Charming and I am a USA addict. It has been my secret shame ever since I discovered Burn Notice reruns several years ago.

A big yes to DVR and OnDemand. So far on cruises no matter how addicted I am to a show or storyline I have yet to even think about it on a cruise. That's probably because I rarely watch anything, even Bruce Campbell, hey I'm a lot older than the OP, in real time thanks to OnDemand and DVR.

Archived