"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / Aug 3, 2012

Radio

The forecast for tomorrow is rain' date=' so there are only a few more hours of sun !

The young lady sunbathing butt side up on the edge of the pool in the right side of the photo. Is she wearing a thong?[/quote']

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!

Radio:

your 'live from' was highly recommended by our fellow cruisers on Explorer on 9/9, and I can see why - beautiful, beautiful photos with fun & informative commentary. This will be our 5th cruise to Bermuda and you've made us even more excited about going back. Thank you.

Sue & Den

Radio:

your 'live from' was highly recommended by our fellow cruisers on Explorer on 9/9, and I can see why - beautiful, beautiful photos with fun & informative commentary. This will be our 5th cruise to Bermuda and you've made us even more excited about going back. Thank you.

Sue & Den

Wow, Thanks Sue ! During the next couple of days I will be posting more pics. . .that never made it to th "LIVE"

Thanks again for the very nice comments :)

Radio

;);)

I hope everyone liked this thread as much as I loved writing it. . .Stay tuned for my next “LIVE” from Freedom of the Seas in November !

Radio

My DH and I have been reading your live posts for years and enjoy cruising with you each time, we are also going to be on Freedom November,the week starting November 25th, is that the week your going? It would be fun meet you in person.

I'm afraid I'm not clever enough to understand your post. Are you saying you don't like Bernie Martini?

Theron

I think I'm clever enough to understand your post. Your depressed because you not one of them now listing to Bernie Martini! But there is always hope for us in the future to hear good young Bernie perform. I'm not selling earplugs. Are you????

I think I'm clever enough to understand your post. Your depressed because you not one of them now listing to Bernie Martini! But there is always hope for us in the future to hear good young Bernie perform. I'm not selling earplugs. Are you????

Ah... I sort of get it, maybe half way? Totally don't get the earplug reference though. But no, I don't sell earplugs... Classic "whoosh - no ding!"

Theron

Ah... I sort of get it, maybe half way? Totally don't get the earplug reference though. But no, I don't sell earplugs... Classic "whoosh - no ding!"

Theron

Glad your half way there. I don't sell earplugs either but sometimes wish they were readily available.

Classic "whoosh - no ding!" No idea what you are referring to. Sounds a little like a carnival game.

Smiles I hope we now both undersatnd.

Hello everyone. . . I completed debarkation by 10AM. The scheduled time for the last number to be called was at 10:15, but they made the final call for all passengers at 945AM. .. Oh well, I guess it was time for me to go.

I wasn't the last one to leave the ship as there were 8 passengers still on board when I scanned my Seapass card for the last time.

When I walked down the gangway, it was empty, and I walked into the Terminal and there were 6 Custom Agents with no passengers. I presented my passport, and I was ready to go. Mrs. Radio was waiting outside to trake me home. . .

Of course I had to have a nice Coffee while I unpacked all of my stuff. Shortly after I layed down for a few minutes. . .I mean watched the news for a few minutes.

I am working on editing, resizing, and loading my pics uo to my Albums and I found a few that were not posted yet. . . maybe some were, but I like them and want to post them on this thread.

I still have to scan all of my Cruise Campass dailies and some other info, and that should be done by tomorrow. . .

Here are a few pics from my cruise. . .

Radio

The Wall on Deck 9 AFT

V1.JPG

A view from Deck 10 STB while coming home. . .

V2.JPG

Enchantment of the Seas docked in Kings Wharf on Sunday

V4.JPG

SeaExpress Ferry getting ready for a commute to Hamilton

V5.JPG

View of Enchantment Starboard Balconies near dusk

V12.JPG

Early morning Windjammer Marketplace

V14.JPG

Here are a few more. . .

Radio

View of Stone Bridge while on the Scooter from St Georges

V11.JPG

Tobacco Bay Beach Park

V10.JPG

A distant view of a SeaExpess Ferry from Fort St. Catherines in St. Georges Parish

V8.JPG

Shore Buoy at St. Georges Cut

V7.JPG

St Catherines Beach at Fort St. Catherine

V9.JPG

I will miss the beatiful water in Bermuda. . .I can't wait to go back !

V15.JPG

Radio,

great review and pictures once again! Glad you had such a nice time.

I follow all your "live" posts and enjoy every one of them.

Do you ever consider of going to Bermuda and staying at a hotel/fly vs. cruise? You could stay longer...... although if your like me the cruise is a

more fun experience, plus you get all the free food you can eat! LOL!

People always ask me why not a land vacation at the islands, but there is just something about being at sea, the smells, the feel, the look of the ocean/sunsets that sets it apart from being on land ;)

Glad you made it back safe and sound, and look forward to future "live" posts from you.

take care,

Kate

Radio,

great review and pictures once again! Glad you had such a nice time.

I follow all your "live" posts and enjoy every one of them.

Do you ever consider of going to Bermuda and staying at a hotel/fly vs. cruise? You could stay longer...... although if your like me the cruise is a

more fun experience, plus you get all the free food you can eat! LOL!

>SNIP< take care, Kate

Thanks for the kind words, Kate. . .I have thought about flying to Bermuda for a few days, but well. .. I don't like to fly. I have flown many time, but I would much rather Cruise than fly. . .

Tune in for my next "LIVE" in November. . .

Radio

;);)

The forecast for tomorrow is rain' date=' so there are only a few more hours of sun !

[img']http://cruisingwithradio.com/pics/2012AUGEN/P21.JPG[/img]

The young lady sunbathing butt side up on the edge of the pool in the right side of the photo. Is she wearing a thong?

Yes. And if you blow the picture up to feature her it becomes pixilated.

Amazing how many people noticed her.

Frequently Radio's pool shots feature"Bikini Babes"; this time everyone caught it.:D

We sailed with you on Freedom of the Seas in August of 2009. My husband and I just booked Enchantment to Bermuda for September 14. I have read all of your "Live" reviews and found this one to be excellent as well. One question - Have you ever been to Spital Pond Nature Reserve in Bermuda? We are thinking of going there as we have seen a lot in Bermuda before. Do you have a recommendation for a beach not too far from the Dockyard?

Thanks!

Mary Anne & John

That was my thought as I looked at these photos! I've always dismissed the idea of Bermuda... how can I be impressed, it's "off the coast of North Carolina"?!?!?!

May have to give it a try

I remember the first time that I saw the waters of Bermuda. It was from an airplane and it took my breath away. I remember exclaiming, "No one told me how beautiful the water is!"

Archived