"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / Aug 3, 2012

Radio

>SNIP<

Amazing how many people noticed her.

Frequently Radio's pool shots feature"Bikini Babes"; this time everyone caught it.:D

Thanks Big Booper for the nice comments. . . ;)

I love your attitude :)

Radio

;);)

Hi,

I was curious as to what you found out about the roll out of new menus on your galley tour...

Thanks,

Donna

I found out the the next ship will be Oasis of the Seas in September 2012, and Enchantment of the Seas in October 2012.

The Exuecutive Chef suggested that they will only "test" these changes on Ship with US Homeports. . .That way they can control the food inventory closer.

He didn't have the rollout for 2013. . .

Radio

;);)

We sailed with you on Freedom of the Seas in August of 2009. My husband and I just booked Enchantment to Bermuda for September 14. I have read all of your "Live" reviews and found this one to be excellent as well. One question - Have you ever been to Spital Pond Nature Reserve in Bermuda? We are thinking of going there as we have seen a lot in Bermuda before. Do you have a recommendation for a beach not too far from the Dockyard?

Thanks!

Mary Anne & John

Thanks Mary Anne for your nice comments. . . there is a small beach just 1 mile from the Dockyard on the right (Ireland Island North)

It is just before you cross the bridge to Ireland Island South. . .

It is a small beach with picnec tables, and grills. There are no lifeguards or rest facilities there.

I passed by Spital Pond on the way to St. Georges and I should have stopped there. . .

The entrance looked beautiful. It is right on South Rd, (Before Flatts Villiage)

Radio

;);)

I have quietly enjoyed your trip once again! My parents sailed with you on Celebrity a few years back and your photos of the mist over the ocean were awesome! I copied your photos and made an album for them that they still enjoy. Mom and Dad turned 91 this month!!!

Again, many thanks for taking all of us along with you! We are also sailing on 8/23 and the next few days will be longer because I cn look forward to your postings!

Joy

M10.JPG

I think it might be another beautiful sunny day !

M11.JPG

Another great LIVE cruise report (I've been following them for a couple years now....it's great way to "virtual cruise" when I'm stuck at home dreaming of being on the sea).

Love these photos....and can't believe how calm the ocean is, wouldn't it be nice if you had a whole cruise with water that calm?

Bermuda was our 1st cruise and I very much look forward to returning someday soon.

Thanks Radio for all your posts.

Awesome.....destination dockyard looks like fun.... I wish they started earlier in the season....

Rody looked cute on the scooter....will not be long til he zooms behind you to the lovely, soft pink Bermuda beaches...

Have a great day

Sent from my Samsung Charge via Tapatalk

I know..........I know.............I'm still reading because I missed the ship, remember! LOL

I wish Destination Dockyard started earlier too because we didn't have it when we went in May either. Ferries to St. George weren't even running when we went. Oh wait, you were with us when we went............so you already know that..........LOL

Radio, great job as usual but your back now, however, I'm still on my virtual cruise..........LOL

Patty

Thanks Mina....

Don't know what that was all about either, it made me feel bad, but I know how it goes... you are awesome. I appreciate the info.. Are you

packing yet???

Don't feel bad Angelsea57. . .Thanks for all of your nice comments:)

I think you are cruising on Oasis of the Seas this year. . .Take lots of pics;)

Radio

;);)

Radio,

Okay, finally done reading! I'm all caught up. Your grandson is adorable!!! Love the curls!!! I bet he had a wonderful time!!

I have a question for you. Well, DH wants to know........by any chance do you know what the minimum bet was on the Rapid Roulette game? Not sure they call it that on the ship but that's what it's called in Atlantic City.

Thank you again for your great review and photos!! It's always so nice to cruise with you.......:)

Patty

Don't feel bad Angelsea57. . .Thanks for all of your nice comments:)

I think you are cruising on Oasis of the Seas this year. . .Take lots of pics;)

Radio

;);)

Just talking to Mina,

Thanks anyways.

Till Freedom reviews, thanks Radio...

We were on this same cruise!! It was such a fantastic cruise that my DH & I booked the Grandeur while on board for next August!

The Enchantment was a great ship and had a great crew. It was honestly probably the best cruise we ever took so far! :p

Can't wait for the Grandeur and to see all the refurbishments! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Radio, I was wondering if they had lobster in main dining room, or in chops? Also does RCCL have a welcome back party like Carnival? Thanks

Yes, Enchantment of the Seas served Maine Libsters at Chops for $24.95. They were very very big. . .These were no the little lobster tails that are served on the 2nd Formal night.

There is a Welcome Back Party that was held on Day 4. . .

Radio

;);)

• 2 months later...

I don't know if you will even see this post since it is so many weeks after the cruise, but I really loved the pictures you posted. I have been to Bermuda 4 times on cruise ships, but it has been a few years ago, and always in the off season of October. I was wondering if they have snorkel boats you can sign up for at the Dockyard, rather than going through the ship tours?

I love just buying the bus/ferry pass and going to the different beaches, but thought it would be nice to go on a deeper water trip.

• 3 months later...

Archived