Expense account question

Is it possible to have separate cash expense accounts for people in the same cabin?

If I remember correctly, both of our seapass cards pulled from the same account last time. We had it linked to a credit card but this time want to just put a certain amount of cash for each person.

Is it possible to have separate cash expense accounts for people in the same cabin?

If I remember correctly, both of our seapass cards pulled from the same account last time. We had it linked to a credit card but this time want to just put a certain amount of cash for each person.

You can each have your own separate account and pay with cash. When you do your on-line check-in, just click the option to pay cash.

Not sure how it works as I always use a CC, but I was on the Majesty, and my friend was able to pay cash at the end. I am not sure if you can do that on the larger ships/longer cruises or if you have to put cash into a reserve and keep adding as your cruise progresses and your cash reserves dwindle.

Yes is the simple answer to your question.

On a cash account you can spend up to $500 over the amount of your cash deposit before they shut it off. The only problem with a cash account is you have to settle it the last night of the cruise and then it is closed to further use, the lines at guest services on the last night can be very long. A lot of people will set up the account with a credit card, and yes you can use a different one for each person in the stateroom, and then if they want to pay cash, will pay it down on the afternoon of the last day, when lines are short, and then let whatever small balance they spend the last night go to the credit card.

Archived