Bed setup pics cabin for 3

Putting my sis and my two boys in ov room. Could do 2 twins ...there is an upper...or could do one king and the upper. Which.would give us most floor space? Anyone have pics?

Thanks.

What ship?

Do you have the convertible sofa option?

I would do this if no sofa option:

thumbnail.aspx?q=4920834887123655&id=0eed470e2af90f3b5ef8e3a4e020880c

OK how about Paradise Verada deck V24? Anyone been in the Veranda inside cabins with 3 people?:rolleyes:

Did you look on the deck plans to see what set up it is. It is either a quad with two uppers or has a rollaway/trundle bed.

If nothing is marked for the 3rd bed on deckplans .. then you know its a rollaway or trundle.

I agree with the L shape...had that for two in a porthole room, and if we had an upper berth it would have been fine (I know PT don't have this, I'm just saying if we did)...even with a couch bed it would have been better with the other beds in the L shape.

It looks like the OP is sailing Fascination. We once had a cabin for three on a Fantasy class ship, Myself, my wife and her mom. Our cabin had an upper so we left the beds in the L arrangement and I slept upstairs. :( But if the cabin doesn't show uppers on the deck plans Firefly is right, the third berth will be a trundle and that will eliminate most floor space when it is open.

If the bed is set up as a king, tell the steward to change it to 2 twin beds and to put them against the walls. They will do it before your sis and kids go to bed. My sis & I actually moved the beds (they easily slide around) since our steward just separated the beds, but didn't move them against the walls.

I cruised last year with my 5 yr old and my mom. My son Was on the bunk bed and me under him. Then we had my mom's bed turned to be on the opposite wall than us, so my son would not be climbing over my mom/her bed to look out the window.

If the bed is set up as a king, tell the steward to change it to 2 twin beds and to put them against the walls. They will do it before your sis and kids go to bed. My sis & I actually moved the beds (they easily slide around) since our steward just separated the beds, but didn't move them against the walls.

Hi! I'm Sis. Steward was puzzled when he looked into the cabin after we moved the beds. He thought we somehow had made one bed disappear, lol. The beds are tubular metal, very easy to slide around.

When moving the beds, look for the lights along the chair rail. Place the heads of the beds under those.

Did you look on the deck plans to see what set up it is. It is either a quad with two uppers or has a rollaway/trundle bed.

If nothing is marked for the 3rd bed on deckplans .. then you know its a rollaway or trundle.

Yup it is the trundle, I just called my PVP to get the correct info for sure! So now that I know that, Is the trundle comfortable for an adult???? :rolleyes:

Yup it is the trundle, I just called my PVP to get the correct info for sure! So now that I know that, Is the trundle comfortable for an adult???? :rolleyes:

A trundle is stored under the bed and is too short for me (I'm under 5' tall). The trundle also lies close to the ground. It is not like a trundle under the daybed at home that can be raised.

Get a rollaway for anyone taller.

Archived