Price Drop/Upgraded

Well I did it. I booked a PR cabin and today they had a residence sale. It only cost $60 (30pp) for DH & I to upgrade to a Balcony cabin (E1)...........Deck 7, midship. I think I got a deal. My sister is cruising solo and is right across the hall from me, so if I want to see the parade, I can just go in her cabin. Got the best of both. Right? :p

Made a mistake. It is an E1 (I corrected that on my post) Deluxe Balcony Cabin, not a Superior Balcony, but I know it was still a terrific deal. First balcony was on my cruise last month. Thought I could be happy with the PR, but at this price I couldn't past it up. Balcony was $679 pp. I have NEVER cruised before for that little amount. My OV and Balcony in the past cost about $1100-$1184 pp. That was cruising in May and July cruises though. This cruise is February 23, but still terrific price for me. :) Guess I will have to start looking at certain months to cruise from now on. If I do, more cruises for me. :p

Congrats:)....however this really isn't a situation of price drop and you got an upgrade....you are months prior to your final...pre-final you can do whatever you want.... switch categories...cancel with full refund...received price drops...ect.

Okay, let me re-phrase my post. I could have taken a price reduction of $140 for my PR cabin, but since the price of the balcony cabin was also reduced, I chose to pay the additional $60 to upgrade to the balcony. Yeah, I get what you are saying.

I was able to go from a forward facing OV to a D1 balcony for $100 with the same deal! Except I cruise over Thanksgiving break! This is the first time I've ever been able to use a resident rate. I think I like it:D

Archived