Locker room /spa showers question

gigi1313

OK, I have a stupid question. I have always in the past bought the spa pass, so never thought of this before, but on upcoming breakaway cruise, we decided that 200. for the spa pass when we are docked in bermuda for 3 days is too much. So, if you are getting spa treatments that require you to undress, i.e., massages, wraps etc, is there a separate locker room near the treatment rooms or how is that handled?

Terry

OK, I have a stupid question. I have always in the past bought the spa pass, so never thought of this before, but on upcoming breakaway cruise, we decided that 200. for the spa pass when we are docked in bermuda for 3 days is too much. So, if you are getting spa treatments that require you to undress, i.e., massages, wraps etc, is there a separate locker room near the treatment rooms or how is that handled?

Terry

I believe if you are having treatments done you can use the showers.......I think

We actually booked a Spa Balcony for only $200 more than a regular balcony. Basically saved us $200.

Give me a break! You could get practically anywhere on the Dawn or the Star in less than 10 minutes.

It's not about that. It's the fact that there aren't changing rooms at the gym! We cruised on the Star to Bermuda back in September and did this ruin my cruise? Of course not!! But it was aggravating.

Using your "give me a break" logic why bother to put private toilets in cabins? It's no more than a ten minute walk to a public restroom anywhere on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using your "give me a break" logic why bother to put private toilets in cabins? It's no more than a ten minute walk to a public restroom anywhere on the ship.

Or vice-versa...why bother putting any public restrooms on the ship when folks can just as easily go back to their cabins to pee/poop? :)

There does happen to be a nice, quiet men's bathroom on the Star near the gym, just around the corner from the video game room on the port side of the ship. I have used it to spend a penny while working out (and probably couldn't have made it back to my room on that occasion! ;) ).

For me, access to the spa showers on Star came down to two things - 1) not having to walk sweaty through the Market Cafe to get back to the mid-ship elevators (the most direct route back to our deck 5 cabin, though I realize I could have found a more circuitous route). 2) Letting my DW sleep in without the disturbance of me coming back to the cabin and showering/grooming.

Archived