Multiple Upcoming Bookings...

SoCalKJ

We're not loaded...just addicted! We are sailing on Nov. 10 for the 5-day Bahamas getaway out of Canaveral on the Ecstasy...and because I couldn't wait...I put a deposit on the Canada/New England on the Glory for next September, 2013!

Anyone else think THAT far ahead...and act accordingly?

We're not loaded...just addicted! We are sailing on Nov. 10 for the 5-day Bahamas getaway out of Canaveral on the Ecstasy...and because I couldn't wait...I put a deposit on the Canada/New England on the Glory for next September, 2013!

I think it is GREAT. We have 4 booked right now...the last one being 4/2014...:eek: This way we always have something to look forward to and we get the cabin that we want. Nope..nothing wrong with that:o:o:o

You are not the only one that's addicted!!! I have 3 booked right now (October, December, and next April) and have been trying to decide what to book for next fall. :cool:

Snowball...check out the SPLENDOR coming to NYC next spring. The prices are really good right now and you can drive to the port.;)

I must be really seriously addicted .. Im booked further ahead than that .. and even more multiple times.

Holy mackaroli, according to your signature, you have about 8 cruises booked for 2013!!!:eek:

When are you ever home?? :D

We have one cruise this Thanksgiving, after a year's dry spell! :eek: Next year we have two, for Easter and again at Thanksgiving.

So that's 3 cruises booked :eek: and I'm looking at Med cruises for 2014. :eek:

I have to make final payment for my B2B tomorrow. And for DD's cabin for Leg 2. And more expenses for her wedding!

But I just stumbled across the Conquest repo from San Juan to Miami in November 2013. Since I'm solo, if I go ahead and book, I'll only need to put down the deposit for one. If I wait, I'll have to make deposit for 2. And this way, I can lock in a 1A porthole cabin.

Hey, what's another $250 (or maybe $300) on my credit card at this point? I'll just be able to redeem points sooner, right? :p

Cruising is addicting. I love it as you can see from my signature. My DH and I once booked Oasis over 2 yrs. in advance when they first opened up to do so. Everytime we do the RT to Hawaii, we booked well over a year out. So, you can never have enough cruises or book too early. It's fun watching the countdown go down. Time flies.

Enjoy all your cruises!

I met a retired gentleman on the Valor that actually lives on cruise ships. He was on the 3rd part of a b2b2b2b on the Valor. From there he had already booked every week for a few months and would continue on. He has sailed on every Carnival ship and sails the other ships under the Carnival unbrella lines too. Fascinating guy. All the crew knew him and he never had to explain his dining choices to them, they knew exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it before ordering.

You're not alone! I'm booked on the Liberty sailing November 17th and I've booked the Valor for November 24th, 2013. Two Thanksgivings in a row. :D

Currently have two booked with a third one picked out. Holding back on that one untill we get another FCC. :(

Thats my problem...dont want to book anymore until I can get more FCCs on our next cruise.