Celebrity Reflection Undocking Live Chat - Aug 12, 2012 - Wish We Werft There !

Andy

FYI, here's the information on Reflection's Undocking, from the Meyer-Werft Website :

Several tests and trials will take place on board all day. In the evening the two funnels are supposed to be mounted.

http://www.meyerwerft.de/page.asp?lang=e&main=3&subs=0&did=2046

If the funnels go on later today I do hope someone can get a webcam grab of it and post it to this thread. In all likely hood I'll be asleep getting ready for another midnight shift.

I ordered a Waffle Maker and the Golden Waffle Mix @ Amazon tonight. Texed should get a $ 8.26 cent commission :), or I will buy him a drink the next time we meet on a Celebrity Cruise. Really great guy !

First I want to thank all for the still photos..I just couldn't stay awake last night. It was 215am here and she was barely 1/3 of the way out, had to go to bed.

Second...What's with the waffles?? LOL you're all making me hungry. Is there somewhere on the ship that I should order waffles?? Please, please, please tell me! LOL We will be on the April 6, 2013 sailing..So where should I go to get those waffles? Can't wait! LOL :D

What troupers y'all were to stay awake for the entire undocking! I gave up a bit after 3 am, just couldn't stay awake any more. However, we did have Celebrity, er, celebratory waffles for breakfast! :D

3:00?:eek: I wanted to see the Womens 4 x 400 relay and ended up

falling asleep before it came on:(.......I crashed before midnight.

But happily woke up to seeing a reply on the net and we won that

race too:D

3:00?:eek: I wanted to see the Womens 4 x 400 relay and ended up

falling asleep before it came on:(.......I crashed before midnight.

But happily woke up to seeing a reply on the net and we won that

race too:D

Hi Lois! I went to bed plenty early and woke up at 1:23 am on the nose without even using the alarm clock! I think I may have been dreaming of the Reflection. ;) I still have to pinch myself to think that we will have 16 glorious days on her next spring...whoohoooo

Deirdre

When I first saw her being floated out, I assumed that the blue window panels had not yet been installed along the side behind the shower. Now I realize that these will not be installed so the suites will have balconies. Certainly breaks up the smooth lines of the ship, leaving what appears an unfinished area. Not sure I like this.

RF%20Suite.jpg?psid=1

What troupers y'all were to stay awake for the entire undocking! I gave up a bit after 3 am, just couldn't stay awake any more. However, we did have Celebrity, er, celebratory waffles for breakfast! :D

Hi Dln,

We finished the live chat, just before 5 am Eastern time :)

Archived