2014 World Voyages - On Sale 5th September

T5LHR

Dear Kathi,

thank you very much. Yesterday evening I was abel to get some information from CUNRADs office in Hamburg. They informed me about the prices, I will make an reservation today or tomorrow.

I am not able to reach any foreign website here from switzerland. I always forwarded to the german page.

Thank you once again

Dennis

The reason for this could be insufficient interest from the Swiss (small country).

£3,498 for the cheapest guarantee inside cabin for the New York to San Francisco sector.

Will have to leave it for the moment and see how money pans out...

Is that with taxes and insurance? The US website is showing that segment for $3695 (no taxes or insurance).

Kathi

Is that with taxes and insurance? The US website is showing that segment for $3695 (no taxes or insurance).

Kathi

That includes all taxes, but not insurance, which I don't need as I have comprehensive travel insurance through my bank account.

Cunard contacted us at the end of Aug as we sailed on the QV through the Panama Canal in February so paid deposit for Southampton to Buenos Aires before 5 September. We have the same cabin as this year Deck 5 Balcony which was great. Anyone know when the excusions to book are available. Oh well a year to save.

Want to stay for a few days when we leave ship and hope to go to the Iguaza falls as well.

Cunard contacted us at the end of Aug as we sailed on the QV through the Panama Canal in February so paid deposit for Southampton to Buenos Aires before 5 September. We have the same cabin as this year Deck 5 Balcony which was great. Anyone know when the excusions to book are available. Oh well a year to save.

Want to stay for a few days when we leave ship and hope to go to the Iguaza falls as well.

hi lesley margaret, just booked Rio to Santiago and looking very excited at my first look at South America. Ive got some excursions from one of the QE2 excursion books but i dont think they will be current, and the excursion list online covers some of the ports but not B,A,, we may be kept in suspence till closer to the time. Hope they will be doing tango lessons on board!

Archived