2014 World Voyages - On Sale 5th September

T5LHR

Thank you to all of you for posting all this helpful information. Cunard seem to be making a complete mess of their release of the itineraries. The cunard.com site in North America has zero info that I can see. And if I try another site in the world I get redirected back to cunard.com when it spots my IP address.

The QM2 first segment has been stretched by a day compared to this year with an extra day at sea added between Tenerife and Walvis Bay, presumably to go slower and save fuel. The UK price of £1799 including air back to the UK looks like a really good deal. I presume that is for an inside cabin. Balcony prices would be interesting.

I'm interested in the price for QE from Port Everglades to Valparaiso which I presume is a segment from looking at the schedule. That could be a very good voyage.

I hope those who have access to some of the info will keep posting. Its always nice to consider our options for just 17 months from now.

I'm interested in the price for QE from Port Everglades to Valparaiso which I presume is a segment from looking at the schedule. That could be a very good voyage.

I hope those who have access to some of the info will keep posting. Its always nice to consider our options for just 17 months from now.

I think you mean QV, as she is the one going to Valparaiso.

2 January 116 days Southampton to Southampton

2 January 61 days Southampton to Sydney

2 January 59 days Southampton to Brisbane

2 January 38 days Southampton to Santiago

2 January 26 days Southampton to Buenos Aires

2 January 22 days Southampton to Rio de Janeiro

2 January 10 days Southampton to Fort Lauderdale

24 January 39 days Rio de Janeiro to Sydney

24 January 16 days Rio de Janeiro to Santiago

28 January 35 days Buenos Aires to Sydney

28 January 12 days Buenos Aires to Santiago

9 February 23 days Santiago to Sydney

5 March 55 days Sydney to Southampton

5 March 28 days Sydney to San Francisco

13 March 47 days Auckland to Southampton

13 March 20 days Auckland to San Francisco

1 April 27 days San Francisco to Southampton

16 April 12 days Fort Lauderdale to Southampton

These are the segments that will be offered in the U.K. brochure, which seems to be over 80 pages in length, but unfortunately is not yet released in whole.

There may be different segments offered to those in the US, including journeys from Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso, but I have not seen any part of the US brochure.

Louise -very useful information re QV.

Do you know the QE segments detailed in the UK brochure ?

Rob

Hi Rob,

Here are the QE segments, which we will no doubt be able to get in Australia, (plus probably a few shorter ones as well).

10 January 118 days Southampton to Southampton

10 January 65 days Southampton to Tokyo

10 January 50 days Southampton to Sydney

10 January 45 days Southampton to Auckland

10 January 27 days Southampton to San Francisco

10 January 8 days Southampton to New York

18 January 19 days New York to San Francisco

6 February 23 days San Francisco to Sydney

6 February 18 days San Francisco to Auckland

25 February 73 days Auckland to Southampton

2 March 68 days Sydney to Southampton

2 March 27 days Sydney to Hong Kong

17 March 19 days Tokyo to Singapore

17 March 12 days Tokyo to Hong Kong

29 March 41 days Hong Kong to Southampton

29 March 21 days Hong Kong to Dubai

5 April 34 days Singapore to Southampton

5 April 14 days Singapore to Dubai

19 April 20 days Dubai to Southampton

It is interesting to see segments starting and finishing in Japan.

The QM2 first segment has been stretched by a day compared to this year with an extra day at sea added between Tenerife and Walvis Bay, presumably to go slower and save fuel. The UK price of £1799 including air back to the UK looks like a really good deal. I presume that is for an inside cabin. Balcony prices would be interesting.

I don't think that the £1799 includes the return fare. There is a package add-on of £500 which I assume to be the return flight and transfer. That would tie in with the Aug-2012 to Jan-2014 brochure price for the 2013 return leg.

No sign of a UK brochure at the moment or any balcony, grills prices.

For completeness, I will do the QM2 segments as well.

10 January 119 days Southampton to Southampton

10 January 33 days Southampton to Perth

10 January 40 days Southampton to Sydney

10 January 18 days Southampton to Cape Town

28 January 22 days Cape Town to Sydney

28 January 15 days Cape Town to Perth

19 February 23 days Sydney to Sydney

14 March 56 days Sydney to Southampton

14 March 27 days Sydney to Singapore

14 March 19 days Sydney to Hong Kong

2 April 37 days Hong Kong to Southampton

2 April 19 days Hong Kong to Dubai

10 April 29 days Singapore to Southampton

21 April 18 days Dubai to Southampton

I, too, have looked everywhere for prices and only found the range from the first release. I emailed my TA and she just responded that she would call Cunard. I'll let you know if the Cunard people in the US are having issues like their Aussie counterparts.

I've just e-mailed my TA so we'll see if the answer in Canada is any different though I won't hold my breath.

To correct my earlier observation about the first QM2 segment, it has been extended by 2 days, not one. There's an extra sea day between Southampton and Madeira as well as Tenerife to Walvis Bay.

For completeness, I will do the QM2 segments as well.

10 January 119 days Southampton to Southampton

10 January 33 days Southampton to Perth

10 January 40 days Southampton to Sydney

10 January 18 days Southampton to Cape Town

28 January 22 days Cape Town to Sydney

28 January 15 days Cape Town to Perth

19 February 23 days Sydney to Sydney

14 March 56 days Sydney to Southampton

14 March 27 days Sydney to Singapore

14 March 19 days Sydney to Hong Kong

2 April 37 days Hong Kong to Southampton

2 April 19 days Hong Kong to Dubai

10 April 29 days Singapore to Southampton

21 April 18 days Dubai to Southampton

aaah...louise.....if you could tear yourself away from terrorist activities and plots to escape to the embasey,,,,do you have the qv segments? ta...

aaah...louise.....if you could tear yourself away from terrorist activities and plots to escape to the embasey,,,,do you have the qv segments? ta...

This is a list of the segments for the three ships.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/Documents/World_Cruises_2014.pdf

If you can't get through to the site, drop me an email and I'll send you a copy. Hopefully they will sort out the ebrochure tomorrow.

This is a list of the segments for the three ships.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/Documents/World_Cruises_2014.pdf

If you can't get through to the site, drop me an email and I'll send you a copy. Hopefully they will sort out the ebrochure tomorrow.

thanks jon, worked perfectly.....you couldnt post the url to the full brochure could you? the url you posted just does the main title page...very keen on looking at page 60 and 62..... thanks.....

thanks jon, worked perfectly.....you couldnt post the url to the full brochure could you? the url you posted just does the main title page...very keen on looking at page 60 and 62..... thanks.....

The current links on the UK Cunard site don't work - they take you to the 2013 version. When they are correct I'll post a link.

Yep... I am sold.

New York to San Francisco on Queen Elizabeth.

It is my mums 60th birthday year, and will see if I can do this for her as her gift. And drag some of the boys along. Only thing I can see being a problem is that it is a little "sea intensive" for mother, she prefers more port days. We will see.

Either way, I am going! :D Should I start a Roll Call now? :eek: :D

T5

I just received an e-mail from Cunard with the itineraries and segments for all three ships through this link:

http://www.cunard.com/2014wv?utm_source=dm-cu&utm_medium=brand-pp&utm_term=ProgramRelease

Nothing on prices though the e-mail has info on OBC's and reduced deposits for WC members booking before the end of February. The e-mail also says sales start at 8 a.m. EDT on Sept 5 so maybe we'll have to wait until then for prices.

Yep... I am sold.

New York to San Francisco on Queen Elizabeth.

It is my mums 60th birthday year, and will see if I can do this for her as her gift. And drag some of the boys along. Only thing I can see being a problem is that it is a little "sea intensive" for mother, she prefers more port days. We will see.

Either way, I am going! :D Should I start a Roll Call now? :eek: :D

T5

I've started a roll call for those taking the QE (either the whole voyage or segments).

That is a mighty nice gift for your mother! Hope to meet you and her onboard.

Kathi

I've been in touch with Cunard to say that the 2014 brochure link does not work. Looks like they are trying to sort it out as the brochure page now requires you to log in and, having done that, no brochures are available!

Just as I posted this brochures are back and the 2014 one is now available. I'm downloading it now but it is 224MB in size.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/About-Cunard/Brochure-Request/E-Brochure/?url=http%3a%2f%2fcontent.yudu.com%2fA1y29f%2fCunardWorldVoyages14%2fresources%2findex.htm%3freferrerUrl%3d%2f%3fembedded%3d1

I've been in touch with Cunard to say that the 2014 brochure link does not work. Looks like they are trying to sort it out as the brochure page now requires you to log in and, having done that, no brochures are available!

Just as I posted this brochures are back and the 2014 one is now available. I'm downloading it now but it is 224MB in size.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/About-Cunard/Brochure-Request/E-Brochure/?url=http%3a%2f%2fcontent.yudu.com%2fA1y29f%2fCunardWorldVoyages14%2fresources%2findex.htm%3freferrerUrl%3d%2f%3fembedded%3d1

Jon,

Thanks for the link - there is still nothing on the US site for the 2014 brochure.

Archived