Questions about the Nieuw Amsterdam...and I am "new"

TinyG

Since you have sailed Carnival, you are already in the HAL system with a Mariner Society number. Just go into the HAL website and begin to book a cruise. At the bottom of the first page it will ask for your Mariner #. There is a line to click on to look it up. You will find you already have one. They will recognize you as a past guest, and you will get an invite to the luncheon for one star Mariners. EM

We were not invited to the one star Mariner luncheon on my first HAL cruise in July. We asked at the front desk and they said specifically only people who have cruised HAL are invited.

We were not invited to the one star Mariner luncheon on my first HAL cruise in July. We asked at the front desk and they said specifically only people who have cruised HAL are invited.

Probably impacted with too many Mariner's was the real reason but the info given to you by that staff member was not accurate.

That person working the front desk gave you wrong information unless of course you have not ever sailed on any of the other Carnival Corporation ships.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping up. I don't know about the Suite Amenities package. Do I have to book both of us, or can I book just one?

With a Suite Amenities Package, you'll receive in-suite beverages upon embarkation with two bottles of wine of your choice, and two bottles of your favorite liquor. In addition you'll enjoy a $50 beverage card, a monogrammed bathrobe to relax, fresh cut flowers, complimentary laundry and pressing*, a daily high tea or cold canapés delivered to your stateroom, and an elegant dinner at the Pinnacle Grill. This package includes special disembarkation privileges, enjoy a relaxing breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill before leaving the ship at your leisure. Pinnacle Grill dinner reservations to be made by the guest on board. A 15% service charge is included in the price of the item. You must be 21 years of age or older to order and receive alcoholic beverages. *Charges apply for dry cleaning. Price applies to single occupancy on voyages 7-10 days.

well I took the plunge and booked my first cruise on ha

so any information would be appreciated

carol

how is the food

again, where do people hang out for music - we are 60

are there any packages to know about

how are the speciality restaurants

i know i know alot of questions

booked a vd - heard has a nice size balcony and not a bad price

going october 27 2013 - a long wait

thanks carol

I just looked at your signature -- and you have sailed on Carnival before.

You definitely should have been invited to the Mariner's Brunch.

We were one stars on our last cruise (sailed Carnival before). We were able to go to the lunch when we boarded but were not invited to the brunch.

Archived