Cabana rental at Labadee-Did I do this correctly?

The description of this rental as shown in the shore excursion listing indicates that the charge is not per person but in fact is the total charge for the cabana for the day for multiple passengers using the unit. However when you actually book and put your reservation # in all the guests on that reservation are listed with the $200 listed next to each person's name. I assume that you just select one person and continue to process with only one person's name shown and thus are charged only the $200.00. Is that correct? How any people will the cabana comfortable hold? My daughter and son in law will be sharing with us.

Only 4 of us so I guess we will not be squeezed. Do you receive a ticket for this in your stateroom just like any other excursion which you then present upon arrival on Labadee to be directed to your particular cabana?

Only 4 of us so I guess we will not be squeezed. Do you receive a ticket for this in your stateroom just like any other excursion which you then present upon arrival on Labadee to be directed to your particular cabana?

When are you going Kathy? I'm following reviews as I may consider doing this in 2014.

Nope. I booked one for our same cruise already. Give it another try.

Tracy

I called and actually we were almost too late!:eek: There was one over the water and one on the hillside so we ended up booking the hillside one!!:D

The description of this rental as shown in the shore excursion listing indicates that the charge is not per person but in fact is the total charge for the cabana for the day for multiple passengers using the unit. However when you actually book and put your reservation # in all the guests on that reservation are listed with the $200 listed next to each person's name. I assume that you just select one person and continue to process with only one person's name shown and thus are charged only the $200.00. Is that correct? How any people will the cabana comfortable hold? My daughter and son in law will be sharing with us.

Hi Kathy--check out the "Private Islands" board. There are tons of posts with reviews and pictures on the entire process.

Teddie

My family had an over the water cabana on the 8/4 sailing on Oasis. There will be an envelope in your cabin on the first night with your ticket for the Cabana. I had heard that they were first come, first served off of the boat that was definitely not true. They were pre-assigned prior to us arriving. We had an amazing time, and LOVED the cabana. Best money we spent on the cruise for my family of 4. The upgraded lunch at Barefoot Beach was really good as well. The steak was AMAZING.

Archived