What Carnival souvenir do you always come home with?

valancy1

I have a mug from every ship I've been on. It makes a nice collection. However, my very favorite souvenier ever was my waiter on my first cruise in 1995 on the Carnival Fascination. We've now been married more than 15 years! I collect the mugs, not the waiters! LOL!

Cruise virgin here but I intend on picking up a keychain from the ship and one from each of my ports as well. Small, inexpensive souvenir that doesn't take up a lot of space at home (or in luggage for that matter) but can easily remind me of all the great places I've been.

Christmas ornament, fridge magnet, and a koozie.

Those are the 3 things I look at wherever we travel. And my kids get me those items when they travel.

I have all 3 from the ship and at least 1 from each port.

My wife collects keychains from the ship and all ports and anywhere else we go. She also gets mugs from the ships.

I collect embroidered patches, which are now getting hard to find, so we look for substitutes such as decals, or other things that can be put on a board for display.

Manage to slip off the ship often with a couple of extra pounds.

Got to try and stop sneaking them off with me.

Muumuu -- Me too!

I also bring home all of our S & S cards from all our cruises. I have a really nice leather business card holder that I keep them in.....making sure that they are all in order.

OceanDreams

When we cruise, we always pick up something from the ship. The one thing I never miss is a magnet of the ship we're sailing.

This year, we're cruising the Valor again (2nd time in a row). The dilemma is whether or not to get a second Valor magnet. I am leaning toward "YES". I put them in a line on our fridge.

What is the souvenir you come home with from your Carnival cruises?

I always pick up magnets, shot glasses & t-shirts from the different ports

• 4 months later...

Archived