Do you know this man? Trying to return a camera.

lives to cruise

I've got to say I whole-heartedly disagree with you. Well I agree with you about one part. The camera owner would probably contact their original cruise ship.

Although, I think a responsible person would have a much higher chance of finding or contacting the owner of the camera through social networking (facebook, twitter, craiglist), online fourms, and other online sources.

Yes, what I'm impling is that I feel guest services would not make it a priority to find the owner of the camera, or even possibly loose the camera, or simply not care.

I think a caring individual would have much better luck.

I guess at the end of the day it just depends on the person though :)

I think you should turn in any property you find to Guest Services on the ship. They are in a better position to track down the owner.

The odds are better that the owner will contact Carnival than look here.

The owner left his camera at Paradise Beach Cozumel on August 3rd and they found it and posted his picture on their facebook page/status.

I hope it can be reunited to its owner. I woud be crushed itf I lost my camera with all my vacation pictures on it!!

I think you should turn in any property you find to Guest Services on the ship. They are in a better position to track down the owner.

The odds are better that the owner will contact Carnival than look here.

The camera was found by employees of Paradise Beach, not someone who was on a cruise ship. they are trying to find out who the camera belongs too so that they can get it back to them.

Understood now, but probably a cruise ship passenger lost it. That is who PB and similar cater to.

Yepp, and it was a good idea you posted but I think the camera was found after the ships left. Thanks SS :)

Just posted on all three roll calls of the ships that were in port that day so hopefully someone will recognize the gentleman.

just saw on their Facebook Page they they have updated this picture of the guy asking if anyone knows him...and posted it to Carnival's FB as well.

Great they are doing this and I do need to upload if lost info to the cameras we take away with us!

This man left his camera on Paradise Beach in Cozumel on Aug. 3rd and some people found it and are trying to return it so if you know this man you can contact me. my email is in my sig line. Thanks

292342_517174198296673_760715176_n.jpg

I think that this is a great thing that you're doing, but how can you be sure that this man is the owner of the camera? Was he in most of the photos on the camera? Nevertheless, it is a place to start. What a good Samaritan you are. Kudos.

FIRST pic on my camera is one of my name, e-mail addy and cell # . . . if found they can e-mail me, check with the ship's passenger list, or call me and leave a message.:)

Great idea :) Very good of you, OP to be so helpful. I really hope we can reunite the camera and owner.

Archived