Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Hello everyone, I am back in port. Quick question, can someone fill me in about what happened in this thread while I was gone, just like a quick recap. I have so much to catch up on and not to mention start the review for the silhouette.

Thank you :)

Pictures for the Rockette display on ship and a very small amount of pictures from the ship in her sea trials were posted. There were also some very lost souls who could not seem to find their room.... I know THAT one is a shocker! :eek: ;):)

Pictures for the Rockette display on ship and a very small amount of pictures from the ship in her sea trials were posted. There were also some very lost souls who could not seem to find their room.... I know THAT one is a shocker! :eek: ;):)

Now that's funny. Thanks for the update :)

There were also some very lost souls who could not seem to find their room.... I know THAT one is a shocker! :eek: ;):)

LOL, will give you credit, "lost" is a very nice way of putting it! But I agree with you nonetheless ;););)

Hi, I was looking for the list of restaurants and can't find the actual page where someone posted the link. We use to be able to search the thread but I can't seem to find that option. Am I just being thick? If so could someone please remind me how to search a thread. Otherwise, I'll start searching the forum and see if I can find it. Thanks, Sharon

FOUND IT. The trick was I need to be logged in. My apologies for taking up space.

Welcome back Gambee. I've never sailed Celebrity - hardcore Norwegian lover here - but oh my gosh your Celebrity Silhouette review is absolutely amazing. We just watched her sail out of Miami via webcam and then realized this was the ship you were on so had to look at the X boards and saw the start of your photo review.

When are you booked on Breakaway?

Welcome back Gambee. I've never sailed Celebrity - hardcore Norwegian lover here - but oh my gosh your Celebrity Silhouette review is absolutely amazing. We just watched her sail out of Miami via webcam and then realized this was the ship you were on so had to look at the X boards and saw the start of your photo review.

When are you booked on Breakaway?

lol never mind I saw your cruise clock in signature :)

lol never mind I saw your cruise clock in signature :)

Yup. Second sailing out of NY!

Glad you liked the silhouette review. The is only the beginning, I have a ton of material to share with everyone :)

Hello everyone, I am back in port. Quick question, can someone fill me in about what happened in this thread while I was gone, just like a quick recap. I have so much to catch up on and not to mention start the review for the silhouette.

Thank you :)

It's been slow enough here for a few minor skirmishes to break out, but at least they've kept the thread on or near page one :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm happy to read it all -- room searches, unanswerable cabin layout questions, Rockettes history, whatever.

Tomorrow is the start of the month of the first actual cruise. Can't wait to see real cruise pictures :)

Welcome back.....can't wait for actual cruise pics...hopefully someone does a live report

Loungerz (topicstarter) and I will be on the 1nighter from Rotterdam with friends, we will be posting live photos on the morning/afternoon when we embark and during sail away (provided we have long enough coverage from our Dutch cellphone providers to avoid massive dataroaming through the Bahama's by NCL satellite ;)). But since the Waterweg canal from cruiseterminal to open sea is quite a stretch we will be sure te deliver some reports/nearly live news!

Sailaway will be at 4pm local Dutch time on 4/28.

If we embark at perhap noon, this will be the timezone when you can expect the first hand on reports:

Rotterdam (The Netherlands) zondag, 28 april 2013, 12:00 CEST UTC+2 hours

New York (U.S.A. - New York) zondag, 28 april 2013, 06:00 EDT UTC-4 hours

Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) zondag, 28 april 2013, 03:00 PDT UTC-7 hours

Second or even better;

Andreas Depping won a competition and will also be onboard or even before the 1nighter 4/28 and I bet he will post the most and best photos.

120ilhj.jpg

Nice view in the upper left corner of Fat Cats on the Waterfront

p4nm8.jpg

Still no dividers on the M6 balconies.. minimalistic! Although what's there stacked on the red thingy? :D

29p7v50.jpg

20a5hef.jpg

Good view on M6 balconies.

© Fotocommunity.de Andrea Kusajda

Last one I've found:

32zs4n6.jpg

© Fotocommunity.de Micheal Reg..

Archived