Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I do hope we have Howl At The Moon on our crossing. Loved this on The Epic.

Yes it's on the crossing.. I've got the names somewhere,

Found the reply:

@VinceStrong: @NclSglcruiser @chickintheband7 I believe it will be Dave Roberts, Desi Irwin & Steve Kouba from @ChicagoDueling

What I would like to know is what's going on in the city with her arrival on the 7th? I know she's leaving on a promo sail on the 8th for 2 days. Does anyone have any details on what's going on between the day she arrives on the 7th and until she departs to Bermuda on the 12th?

I've heard about Fireworks, but no real details. I've heard about the Rockettes and the Christening, but again, no real details..... anyone?

Thanks!:D

The 'promo', as you call it, is a 2 day 'Cruise To Nowhere', followed by another on the 10th, both of which are for invitees only....

It's interesting....the details....fancy phone on desk, not on night table?

The lighting looks interesting, but don't see any reading lights. And sliding closet doors? What type of cabin is it?

Yup. :)

2qvxfmr.jpg

Okay, that clears up a couple of questions....now I can see that those sconce's are the reading lights...

unfortunately, it will not be possible to use them without disturbing your partner....

Yay pictures! The picture in comment #3492 looks exactly like the cabin we had on celebrity Equinox. I liked the way doorway area was widened a bit (you can see this in the picture ) . It made the cabin feel larger. So if anyone wants to know what a Celebrity Solstice class balcony cabin looks like, looks just like the Breakway pic!

It looks very nice and that's the type of cabin we have in 2 months! :D

Hi.

If I wanted to get a pass to the Vibe for the second day we are in Bermuda, do I do this as soon as I get on the ship? Also, is this the only "adult only" place on the ship?

Is there anywhere else where I can go that is Adult Only pay/not pay?

Thanks so much!

Hi.

If I wanted to get a pass to the Vibe for the second day we are in Bermuda, do I do this as soon as I get on the ship? Also, is this the only "adult only" place on the ship?

Thanks so much!

Spice H2O aft is adults only as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Just making sure --- We were on the Gem 2 years ago and we brought a few bottles of soda, 3 6pk's I believe and some water bottles.

Is it the same on the new ship .. we are on the 26th of May sailing ... if we wanted to bring a full case of water onboard. Our friends daughter ONLY drinks water and she doesn't want to buy per bottle on board due to cost.

Yes or No?

I'm thinking of personally bringing crystal light packets, etc for the room - I'll ask my steward for a pitcher of water nightly, as I drink it during the night time next to my bed ;)

Hi.

Thanks so much!

Spice H2O is all adult. Chances are there won't be any single day Vibe passes available. Once they sell any limited weekly passes they might offer, it's like the spa, no day passes.

Robin

Spice H2O is all adult. Chances are there won't be any single day Vibe passes available. Once they sell any limited weekly passes they might offer, it's like the spa, no day passes.

Robin

That is my immediate thought, I wish I could a day pass for the spa, but my thought is that they will sell out the first day for the week.

I would also not consider buying a day pass for a port day, my guess is that H2O should be nice and empty in port days.

But yeah I don't think that day passes will be available. But I hope they are.

Robin

Thank you. Do we need a paid pass for Spice H2O? If we need to purchase a weekly pass for Vibe, I would do that too. Would we get this a Guest Services? But, if Spice H2O is included in our price and it's a port day, I don't think it will be a problem with over crowding.

Thank you.

That is my immediate thought, I wish I could a day pass for the spa, but my thought is that they will sell out the first day for the week.

I would also not consider buying a day pass for a port day, my guess is that H2O should be nice and empty in port days.

But yeah I don't think that day passes will be available. But I hope they are.

Thank you Gambee. I told my dm the same thing tonight when she came over for dinner that on a port day, being by the main pool shouldn't be too bad with kids since most are in port BUT is it correct that Spice H2O is adult only and I do not need a purchase a pass?

If above is correct, I'll send my mother to H2O.

Thanks so much!

As a first time NCL cruiser, I am not familiar with what Vibe and H20 offers for the adult crowd. From what I read, you have to purchase a weekly pass for Vibe, what would be included in the cost and what is the cost? Also, can we buy ahead of time or only on board? vs. H20, which I understand is free of cost.

Any information would be appreciated.

Laurie

Thank you Gambee. I told my dm the same thing tonight when she came over for dinner that on a port day, being by the main pool shouldn't be too bad with kids since most are in port BUT is it correct that Spice H2O is adult only and I do not need a purchase a pass?

If above is correct, I'll send my mother to H2O.

Thanks so much!

H2O is free for all adults :)

As a first time NCL cruiser, I am not familiar with what Vibe and H20 offers for the adult crowd. From what I read, you have to purchase a weekly pass for Vibe, what would be included in the cost and what is the cost? Also, can we buy ahead of time or only on board? vs. H20, which I understand is free of cost.

Any information would be appreciated.

Laurie

Included is nothing but the access to the area. The pass can only be bought on board and it should be done as soon as possible, these passes tend to sell out fast. H2O is free.

Vibe should be less crowded and more comfortable. But in essence I guess they are they same thing but at a different level of exclusivity

Archived