Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

So I am not sure why people don't post everything breakaway here, but I was looking at the NCL board and found some good info.

Here is the menu for BLUE

Dinner Menu

Dessert Menu

I posted them earlier today as I found them elsewhere also. These you posted don't seem to be working as it directs me to Google. The ones I posted are in PDF format. I also posted Haven menus.

I posted them earlier today as I found them elsewhere also. These you posted don't seem to be working as it directs me to Google. The ones I posted are in PDF format. I also posted Haven menus.

Thanks for the update, I have to look into it.

It looks to me as if the entrance to 9437 would be in the interior corridor, not closer to 9126. Still looks around the corner to me (and I agree that the Y just looks like it's indicating direction.

It will be good when people come back with some photos. Sherri - I have a friend on one of the 2 night cruises in May. Want me to ask her to take a pic of that corridor?

That would be awesome Gambee. Im really concerned with having my kids "around the corner" from me. I may end up with an ocean view on deck 11 (forward and smack in the middle of the front of the ship) and forego the balcony because the entrance to the oceanview and the inside are right near each other.

I know everyone is a little concerned about making dinner/show/spa reservations, but do we really think they are maximizing ship capacity on the first few months of sailings? My impression was always that new ships were very under booked as to give the staff and crew a chance to shake out the kinks and bugs. Wouldn't that make it significantly easier to book reservations?

The reservation problem might just simply be a bug in the system, I know for a fact that our sailing is having issues with the online system as we are missing one day.

As for under selling, I could be wrong here but I don't think that is how it works. They have a brand new ship to pay for, I imagine that they want her to sail at capacity to start paying fro those loans.

taking about which, I am going to head over to the ncl site and try the blue reservation again :)

Only about 33% of the ressies can be made online - the rest are bookable on board.

You have to remember that not everyone are as computer and online literate was we are - would not be fair to them if most of the ressies can be made online. ;)

So when you get on board, go to the buffet or MDR straight away - there should be a dining reservation desk there. Or look out for it in NYC terminal.

I befriended an Ncl associate and he managed to get me a blueprint floor plan for the S6. :):) (He Is working on getting the S3 and S7) He asked me not to share it here but said if you call ncl they will provide it to you. Sorry that is not much help :(

I can confirm there is a guest half bath, separate living room and a bathtub.

That would be awesome Gambee. Im really concerned with having my kids "around the corner" from me. I may end up with an ocean view on deck 11 (forward and smack in the middle of the front of the ship) and forego the balcony because the entrance to the oceanview and the inside are right near each other.

Sorry Youngest - I was on my phone and it's hard to see the posts correctly.

Deck 11 - cabins 11100 and 11401 look like the entrance doors are in close proximity to each other. With so many people wanting to book a balcony for the parents, and an inside for the kids, I don't understand why NCL design this ship like this.

407079_10151689772521414_519843360_n.jpg?dl=1

This place is going to be AWSOME!!!

This place looks like a great time! Does anyone know hours of operation for bars, lounges, night clubs? I'm wondering because this is our first cruise with kids. We want to enjoy some nightlife but still get the kids out of the kids club by 10:30 so as not to have to pay the extra charge and also get them to bed at a decent hour. So I'm more concerned with opening time.

Thanks!

I befriended an Ncl associate and he managed to get me a blueprint floor plan for the S6. :):) (He Is working on getting the S3 and S7) He asked me not to share it here but said if you call ncl they will provide it to you. Sorry that is not much help :(

OMG! I would love to see it!!

Just spoke to NCL and they couldn't find it! :(

Just spoke to NCL and they couldn't find it! :(

I am so sorry I cant post it. I would be very frustrated if our roles were reversed but he asked me not to post it so I have to respect that.

Did you call this number 800-327-7030?

This place looks like a great time! Does anyone know hours of operation for bars, lounges, night clubs? I'm wondering because this is our first cruise with kids. We want to enjoy some nightlife but still get the kids out of the kids club by 10:30 so as not to have to pay the extra charge and also get them to bed at a decent hour. So I'm more concerned with opening time.

Thanks!

They usually have Karaoke or some event early in Bliss then the DJ starts around 9/10PM when it becomes Adults only until the early hours 3/4AM. All the other bars tend to be open by midday until late... And of course pool/deck bars open early

Go RAMS!!!!! I'm Clarke alumni also!!!!

Me too... 80

Hi LouB and Onegirl:)

Wow!! Small world. We could have a mini-reunion. Either of you on the June 9th sailing?

LouB, one of us would have been a freshman when the other one was a senior, so it would have been like a different universe!!

Both my kids are alumni also.

I found these elsewhere............

[ATTACH]268625[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268626[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting. I am quite surprised at this menu....I thought there would have been lobster tails offered. For $35.00, this menu is pretty limited.

Hi Shaun,

I am on with NCL now and the associate is asking a supervisor about a floor plan, but so far she was not able to locate one. I am booked in an S6 in October and would love to see the floor plan. If you can email it, my email is mg2162 at optonline.net. It would be greatly appreciated (mostly by DH). :)

Thanks.

Marilyn

Hi,

I have not yet been on a ship with a Haven-exclusive restaurant. Since there is one on Breakaway, does that take the place of breakfast and lunch at Cagney's?

Thanks for any info.

Marilyn

Yes - instead of Cagney's for breakfast and lunch, you may dine in the Haven Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hi Shaun,

I am on with NCL now and the associate is asking a supervisor about a floor plan, but so far she was not able to locate one. I am booked in an S6 in October and would love to see the floor plan. If you can email it, my email is mg2162 at optonline.net. It would be greatly appreciated (mostly by DH). :)

Thanks.

Marilyn

Although Shaun can't answer, I did also get confirmation of the configuration from a trusted NCL source. No floor plan...although she did confirm to me that the S6 would be very similar to this:

spirit_modal_fp_own_st_aa.jpg

Archived