Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

While I'm looking for things to worry about before I even set foot on the ship......;) that waterfront walkway does look awfully narrow. We may have to line up and walk around it single file. Either that or we'll be falling into someone's pasta :eek:

While I'm looking for things to worry about before I even set foot on the ship......;) that waterfront walkway does look awfully narrow. We may have to line up and walk around it single file. Either that or we'll be falling into someone's pasta :eek:

either that or overboard :D

they have the same amount under the overhang as the others

just lots more space but exposed.

Actually, they have more private space than the standard balcony, because the balcony above is larger, therefore the overhang, which provides the privacy, is larger.

They provide a choice. When you want privacy, stay under your overhang. If you want to sunbathe, move out to the 'exposed' area. If you were sunbathing on the sundecks, you wouldn't have privacy either.

Best of both worlds:)

I agree about more furniture. They cry out for loungers!

No disrespect taken, different folks different strokes :). I was going to post the picture of another thread for you since you had said that you not be looking at this thread once interior pictures showed up.

By the way send me an email, ccgambee at gmail dot com

Indeed, I think I might let these be the only interior photos I look at, as I think now might be a good time for me to go into Breakaway photo blackout, lol. Especially considering the real bulk of interior photos will be coming fast & furious over the next week. Not a big deal for me though, since now we're only a little over 20 days until my (and your) sailing :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, they have more private space than the standard balcony, because the balcony above is larger, therefore the overhang, which provides the privacy, is larger.

They provide a choice. When you want privacy, stay under your overhang. If you want to sunbathe, move out to the 'exposed' area. If you were sunbathing on the sundecks, you wouldn't have privacy either.

Best of both worlds:)

I agree about more furniture. They cry out for loungers!

Oh that's actually a good point, technically they are the balconies with the most private (covered) square footage of the entire ship :cool:

Loving all these photos...so psyched to see interiors, cannot wait to see more, and especially my S6. I have a little over 8 weeks left before my cruise. Those 8 weeks are going to be spent drooling over every photo posted here, especially the interior shots!

Thank you to all who have posted these wonderful photos! :D

Oh that's actually a good point, technically they are the balconies with the most private (covered) square footage of the entire ship :cool:

I think S6 has the largest and some of the other aft cabins too. I agree that no balcony is private but people would have to make an effort to see you in most others . If you don't care about people looking down on you then its an awesome balcony.

First off, thank you to everyone posting the photos--they are great. Is it just me or are others as excited to see the photos as if we were awaiting photos of a new baby?? LOL The anticipation is making me crazy! Can't wait to hear from those coming back from the TA cruise and sharing all their stories and pics. I've actually considered taking the day off to go see her either when she comes into NY or when they have the ceremony the next day! How silly...She sure is beautiful! :D

Debbie

First off, thank you to everyone posting the photos--they are great. Is it just me or are others as excited to see the photos as if we were awaiting photos of a new baby?? LOL The anticipation is making me crazy! Can't wait to hear from those coming back from the TA cruise and sharing all their stories and pics. I've actually considered taking the day off to go see her either when she comes into NY or when they have the ceremony the next day! How silly...She sure is beautiful! :D

Debbie

You are most certainly not the only one!

I just called my dh to tell him about all the pictures (he really couldn't care less OMG) and then called my mom and sister while they are in Disney to tell them about the pictures.

I cannot wait for July! THANK YOU EVERYONE from the post picture that was posted until now!!!! I so appreciate it!

In the picture of what looks like the Manhattan MDR, it looks like a dance floor.

Has there been any talk of dancing in there on certain nights, every night?

What kind of music? After a certain time, etc.

THANKS.

In the picture of what looks like the Manhattan MDR, it looks like a dance floor.

THANKS.

If it's like the Epic, there will be live music every night and anyone who wants to dance can dance. If you're sitting close to the band or dance floor it can get very loud so keep that in mind when you're being seated.

THANKS.

Burn the Floor dinner show takes place in the MDR, the Manhattan Room.

Archived