Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Any confirmation the the new up charge for vibe

I am curious to know how crowded it gets. I haven't had a reason to book a suite for that reason. The Haven area just gets so congested during the times we cruise (school break times). I wonder if Vibe will be the same way? I'm hoping not since there are only a certain number of passes, and everyone must get one.

I posted on the 5/19 thread, but as you can see I was very easily able to get a second lounger (there was already one there) on our M6 balcony within 10 min of asking. Now our next obstacle is our safe. We have about $300 in it and it is jammed, and security is here trying to get it opened. Ugh. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/20/2e3ymu8a.jpg

Oh and I sliced my knuckle clean off trying to get it open. But at least all the booze dulled the pain! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Its a good way to keep you from spending money.

Live from Breakaway, all is good. The crew can be either really good, or really rude! All free dinning packed last night so we went to la cucina (it was ok, i guess, details later). Having lots of fun, this cruise is a good contender for the Allure (my favorite cruise). A few problems here and there, but nothing horrible. Still waiting for our balcony light to get fixed.

Leaving now for breakfast then some shopping and then M&G. Weather slightly picking up. Yesterday it was freezing, today slightly warmer.

I can see X Summit in the Distance from our Balcony. We are in the lead :D!

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Live from Breakaway, all is good. The crew can be either really good, or really rude! All free dinning packed last night so we went to la cucina (it was ok, i guess, details later). Having lots of fun, this cruise is a good contender for the Allure (my favorite cruise). A few problems here and there, but nothing horrible. Still waiting for our balcony light to get fixed.

Leaving now for breakfast then some shopping and then M&G. Weather slightly picking up. Yesterday it was freezing, today slightly warmer.

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Thanks for the update! Glad you're having fun!

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Gambee- Allure is my fav ( along w/ Oasis & Liberty OS) as well....will watch for your updates- are you going to post during the cruise or just when you get back? I'm sure we'll get your take on the balcony SF which is such a mess...have a great time!!!

Big Al

Gambee- Allure is my fav ( along w/ Oasis & Liberty OS) as well....will watch for your updates- are you going to post during the cruise or just when you get back? I'm sure we'll get your take on the balcony SF which is such a mess...have a great time!!!

Big Al

I don't mean to hijack, but Big Al, which OS did you stay in on the Liberty and what was your experience? Noise etc...I've heard about plumbing noise in the walls of the OS.

We're on LOS in September in a GS and thought about switching to an OS until I read those complaints.

Hey,

Yes she did get the bev package. She said just becareful on what you order. She said some of the drink of the day specials were 8.75. Which would not make it eligible for the UBP.

So if your drinks are $8.50 and under you are good. She thought they would bill her difference until last day. Ocean blue charged her full prices of drinks. after discussion with bar director and they credit her.

Im going to get the dallies this week and i can let you know prices.

I drink martinis so those are out.she did like it as she didnt have to worry about her bill at the end of the cruise.

No martinis on the UBP? Previously I read there were some. I'd love to hear if any martini drinkers try the package.

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Thanks for the update, You rock. :D

I have one request, Could you ask Shaun to take a picture of someone in his tub? I would like to know if it's a good size or just an illusion to make you think it's big.

Have a wicked good time!!:D

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Glad to hear the weather is getting better!

Balcony light not working!? Completely unacceptable on a brand new ship! Any of those aft suites still open!? Have them move you to one! Lol

Thanks for the update, You rock. :D

I have one request, Could you ask Shaun to take a picture of someone in his tub? I would like to know if it's a good size or just an illusion to make you think it's big.

Have a wicked good time!!:D

I was hoping someone would ask about that!

I don't mean to hijack, but Big Al, which OS did you stay in on the Liberty and what was your experience? Noise etc...I've heard about plumbing noise in the walls of the OS.

We're on LOS in September in a GS and thought about switching to an OS until I read those complaints.

Aurora- I think you misunderstood.."OS" meaning "of The Seas"... We have cruised twice on the Liberty, once in a JS and last Nov in a D1, both times great and NO noises- I am a light sleeper, and we didn't have any problems.. we did a cabin crawl and we saw the suites...FS also very nice....GS are great BTW, but OS are amaaaazzzing...balcony 209 SF vs. 89 SF and interior 614 vs. 387 ( total SF.)...Have you posted a thread on the RCI links and find out what others say? Hope this helps...

Big Al

Aurora- I think you misunderstood.."OS" meaning "of The Seas"... We have cruised twice on the Liberty, once in a JS and last Nov in a D1, both times great and NO noises- I am a light sleeper, and we didn't have any problems.. we did a cabin crawl and we saw the suites...FS also very nice....GS are great BTW, but OS are amaaaazzzing...balcony 209 SF vs. 89 SF and interior 614 vs. 387 ( total SF.)...Have you posted a thread on the RCI links and find out what others say? Hope this helps...

Big Al

Thanks Big Al. I've just read what others have said about the OS, and yes, I misread your post. We loved the GS on Oasis, and can't wait to be in the S6 on Breakaway in February!!!

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Thanks for the updates. I have a couple of questions, of course. :D

If you get a chance could you investigate the "On the Waterfront" part of Ocean Blu? I saw the blackboard menu that somebody posted on the TA (the lobster rolls were calling my name) but I'm wondering if it's still the same on the Bermuda cruise (and if they've raised the prices for that area too) and also if the outside seating area can be used by people who've gotten "takeout" food there or if it's just for customers of the main Ocean Blu restaurant.

I gather that people have been able to get loungers on the cabins with large balconies but do you know if tables can be requested so that you can eat meals on the balcony; I don't think those little square things they call tables will work. :eek:

Along with your investigative reporting, have a great cruise! :)

Happy cruising everyone.

Internet very fast

Great, glad you're having a fun cruise! You have to tell me about those water slides. I'm sure you are having fantastic weather by now, the whole northeast is!

Blue at $35 is a no go, all my attempts have been futile (trust me I tried). The lamp of my balcony seems to be a big job, they finally came and removed the lamp. He said it might be a big electrical problem, oh well what can you do. Have lots to write about once home. Slides are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY SCARY AND INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Met some amazing people! Most socializing I've done in any cruise. Love love love this ship. Love my balcony. Weather finally breaking :).

Like any other ship, there are flaws, but overall great ship so far.

Ship slightly rocking, not horrible.

Cabin crawl was fun :)

Meet and greet could of been better, slightly disappointed with the cruise director.

Rope course is insane!

With 4600 people aboard the ship seems to distribute passengers very well.

But all minor inconveniences for an overall great cruise!

Archived