Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Or this! Who needs the wife (or "DW", as people on here insist on saying, for reasons unknown). After all, what happens at sea stays at sea, right?! :D;):D;)

More like has the wife down the clinic a couple of weeks after you are back.

(When are forums going to get a tapatalk filter)

I will be on the July 20th Breakaway cruise. When and how do I make reservations for the shows?

Hi Please dont show up on July 20th the ship wont be there! Do you mean July 21? lol.

Come join our July 21 roll call. We can make ressies 45 days out which is about the beginning of June.

Nothing is posted about daily activities yet. Dress Up or Not is usually day 2 of the cruise. Usually the above activities overlap each other. I'll be posting the freestyle dailies from my May 19 cruise.

Great! Can't wait to see them. Thank you!

So seriously....no new pictures???:( How can they do that? There were a lot of people working on that ship. Maybe they had to sign waivers saying they wouldn't take pics or maybe they had to leave cameras and phones before going on the ship. The crew is on it right now and still no pics. Anyone have any ideas?

So seriously....no new pictures???:( How can they do that? There were a lot of people working on that ship. Maybe they had to sign waivers saying they wouldn't take pics or maybe they had to leave cameras and phones before going on the ship. The crew is on it right now and still no pics. Anyone have any ideas?

I think they must have restrictions in place. I don't understand why, but I guess I don't have to! :)

All I know is that I will begin posting pics (to my blog) in 12 days!!! ;)

I think they must have restrictions in place. I don't understand why, but I guess I don't have to! :)

All I know is that I will begin posting pics (to my blog) in 12 days!!! ;)

When you say in your blog, not here on CC, right?

Would you mind posting a reminder.

When you say in your blog, not here on CC, right?

Would you mind posting a reminder.

I'll post here before we leave (a week from Friday!) as a reminder. ;) I will post on CC when I'm back, but pics will be much easier to post to my blog while traveling.

If you have specific pics you want to see, post the requests to my blog and I will do my best!

I'll post here before we leave (a week from Friday!) as a reminder. ;) I will post on CC when I'm back, but pics will be much easier to post to my blog while traveling.

If you have specific pics you want to see, post the requests to my blog and I will do my best!

Ok...I've never blogged but will attempt it. What is your blog name or can you post it please??

Gambee, did you get the time and place for meet and greet... for the May 26th cruise it is first sea day at 11:00 at Cagneys.

Thanks Deb, yeah I got it. I like the location, it should have a great view.

xenagurl is taking care of everything for us she is doing a really great job, hopefully she will get a response soon.

Thanks Deb, yeah I got it. I like the location, it should have a great view.

xenagurl is taking care of everything for us she is doing a really great job, hopefully she will get a response soon.

I think abear2, the girl in charge of it, had to email to give an update on the amount of people attending because it increased a lot and that is when they told her. Have a great cruise!!

Maybe NCL was waiting to release more pictures, until RCL presented their QoS yesterday?

I really hope that NCL will release a lot more pictures today or tomorrow. Please NCL, feed us as many pictures as possible !! :D

On a sidenote I'll have to say that the Breakaway is a much nicer looking ship than QoS. Job well done NCL! :cool:

Archived