Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Looking at booking an Aft balcony on Deck 12. On the deck plan, there is an open area (no cabins) adjacent to the afts on deck 13 and 14. Does anyone know what that space will be used for? Is it possibly part of The Haven?

Looking at booking an Aft balcony on Deck 12. On the deck plan, there is an open area (no cabins) adjacent to the afts on deck 13 and 14. Does anyone know what that space will be used for? Is it possibly part of The Haven?

that's where they're gonna store the Anniversary Cake...........:p:p:D:D

I'm thinking of booking the Breakaway for October. Sorry if this has already been brought up but I notice that it will be stopping in GSC. How will they tender this amount of people? I hope it can be done smoothly. I didn't think ships of this size stopped at ports without a dock.

Is it too loud on Epic? Anyone?

Hi gambee, just finished reading your review of Allure, love the details and your writing style. Im usually very quiet on these threads, but get tons of great information. This time around I couldnt keep quiet, i had to aknowledge how much I enjoyed your review. I'm looking forward to reading your next adventure on Breakaway. Thank you for being so detailed.:)

I'm thinking of booking the Breakaway for October. Sorry if this has already been brought up but I notice that it will be stopping in GSC. How will they tender this amount of people? I hope it can be done smoothly. I didn't think ships of this size stopped at ports without a dock.

I didnt know that they were stoping great stirup cay were was this said

Gambee, I have to say that your Allure review was one of the best I've ever read. It was like a book you couldn't put down. Look forward to your research posts here and on the Bermuda board.

I apologize now for the hi-jack but I really wanted to agree. I'm not even half way through your review yet Gambee, but it is great!

I love your detail.

Now to bring it back to the Breakaway, it is because of all of the above that I am thoroughly looking forward to your review of this ship too:D

They have 2 tenders that reside at GSC. They are from the Norway and can carry 400 passengers. 10 trips and 100% of the passengers can be on the beach there.

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

This is why they did the renovations at GSC. They dug out the canals and the area around the docks. They added more dock space etc. to accommodate more frequent tenders. The area there will never be deep enough to dock a ship like the Breakaway but they can certainly support a big/frequent tender process.

Hi gambee, just finished reading your review of Allure, love the details and your writing style. Im usually very quiet on these threads, but get tons of great information. This time around I couldnt keep quiet, i had to aknowledge how much I enjoyed your review. I'm looking forward to reading your next adventure on Breakaway. Thank you for being so detailed.:)

I apologize now for the hi-jack but I really wanted to agree. I'm not even half way through your review yet Gambee, but it is great!

I love your detail.

Now to bring it back to the Breakaway, it is because of all of the above that I am thoroughly looking forward to your review of this ship too:D

A few fellow CC members have showed interest on my Breakaway review, I really can't wait to be there already :). One of the things that I am most looking forward for is that most of the ship will be new to my eyes, so there will be a lot to photograph and experience. Thanks for the support folks. Now back to Breakaway.

From what I was told the family ov would have the two twin beds that could be put together, a Pullman style bed plus a sofa bed. I am anxiously awaiting the return of passengers who can give us the information firsthand.

I was looking at that the other day, I think that they just have not posted the full plan of the room yet. They are also laking other floor plans, I am guessing that soon they will be releasing that information.

Hi David,

You’re right, we have started experimenting with lemonade and flavoured water on a number of our ships. In February, we will be implementing this on the balance of the Fleet (so in 6 more ships).

All our new ships, including Breakaway and Getaway, will have lemonade and flavoured water as part of a normal offering.

From Francis Riley's question and answer. I'm excited about this being in the new ships.

I am wondering about the bedding in the family OV cabin. Picture only shows a bed. No couch. Cabin sleeps 5?

Yes, two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a convertible sofa bed and two pull down beds from the ceiling (Pullman beds- down during the night and up during the day, accessed by a ladder).

If anybody is interested and able to understand a bit german:

The german onboard Radio made an interview with the Sales Director of Continental Europe, Jürgen Stille.

It can be found on www.facebook.com/onboardradio

togehter with a lot of pics etc.

Vielen Dank für diesen Link (many thanks for this link) :)

Archived