Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I've sent a note to the concierge to pre-reserve "good" seats. ;)

I wasn't planning on going but the jungle theme might be something that interests me. My issue with this show is that I've read in the past that once you seat down you can't get up to go to the bathroom. That might be something to take into account for me. I will wait and see.

NCL just posted a deal on their FB page. I can't copy and paste from my phone and I can't access at work. Can someone look and post it? Transatlantic sailing including airfare for $999.

It is a video, so no pasting here. It seems like they are having a hard time fling that TA the deals just keep getting better and better. At $999 that is just simply an amazing deal.

Anyone know how the S7s are going to be set up? There seems to be a line on the deck 11 cabins (the balcony portion) but decks 12 and 13 show 1 big balcony. Any clue what that is?

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the line was just left off the other decks. I first assumed based on the NCL description of "forward facing balcony" that these were wrap balconies. But the pics of the hull on this string shows side balconies with only small windows facing forward.

I have 12706 booked, but now I think the best suites are really going to be the aft corner ones. But they are more $$$ than the forward.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the line was just left off the other decks. I first assumed based on the NCL description of "forward facing balcony" that these were wrap balconies. But the pics of the hull on this string shows side balconies with only small windows facing forward.

I have 12706 booked, but now I think the best suites are really going to be the aft corner ones. But they are more $$$ than the forward.

I posted this on the other thread. NCL can't tell me what the "line" is on deck 11, and they are stating that the S7 balconies face forward. I think it's a bunch of poo. LOL I really think it's what you say - a window in the front, and the balcony off to the side.

The aft corner ones look amazing.

I wasn't planning on going but the jungle theme might be something that interests me. My issue with this show is that I've read in the past that once you seat down you can't get up to go to the bathroom. That might be something to take into account for me. I will wait and see.

That's wrong. I went to the bathroom while the show was on. They ask you to remain seated OR to be very careful, as people are moving all over the place.

ok so it feels like I am beating a dead horse, but here it goes. I finally remembered why I settled on deck 12. Granted I am relying on a deck plan that might not be accurate yet.

deck 14 & 13

Screenshot2013-01-24at112726PM_zps9718a7a4.pngScreenshot2013-01-24at112736PM_zpsc026316e.png

Deck 12 & 11

Screenshot2013-01-24at112744PM_zpsb0744fc4.pngScreenshot2013-01-24at112753PM_zpsd5f15630.png

From looking at this for a long time lol, I think deck 9 and deck 12 are the largest. then 11, then 10, and last a close call between 13 & 14

Trying to get ready to book Breakaway for Fall of this year (prices are lower) We thought it might be fun to try an aft cabin. From looking at the photos of the deck plans it looks like some of the aft cabins in the middle seem to be displayed as being quite a bit larger. ( like 11914, 12910, 13908, 14878) Do you have any thoughts as to whether or not that really will be the case? Probably would like to grab one if they are and were available. :)

That's wrong. I went to the bathroom while the show was on. They ask you to remain seated OR to be very careful, as people are moving all over the place.

The best seats are on the balcony, you could get up at any time, and you dont have to keep your head up through out the show. My family and I loved the show.:)

Red-Sol,

The cabins you mentioned are wheelchair-accessible handicapped cabins.

Oh I see..thanks for letting me know about that! I am appreciative that I don't have a need for those types of amenities and wouldn't want to try and book one in place of those who really would need what they provided.

Thanks again Studebaker59!

The best seats are on the balcony, you could get up at any time, and you dont have to keep your head up through out the show. My family and I loved the show.:)

Ok,thanks for the info. I still have my doubts about it, I think that it is really not my kind of show, I might make better use of that money in another specialty restaurant.

By the way the ticker of http://www.cruise-ships.com/ should be updated and ready by the end of the week, he told me that it should be ready pretty soon :)

Agree about the balcony area. Nice to look out or down rather than straining the neck looking up! We enjoyed the Cirque dinner show on the Epic a lot and will be looking forward to seeing the one on the Breakaway.

I posted this on the other thread. NCL can't tell me what the "line" is on deck 11, and they are stating that the S7 balconies face forward. I think it's a bunch of poo. LOL I really think it's what you say - a window in the front, and the balcony off to the side.

Yes, the S7 balcony is on the side.

10.jpg

DW and I will be on the TransAtlantic(booked November 2011) and chose an OA since we did not plan on using the balcony in the North Sea.:)

Yes, the S7 balcony is on the side.

10.jpg

DW and I will be on the TransAtlantic(booked November 2011) and chose an OA since we did not plan on using the balcony in the North Sea.:)

Usually the front of the ship has a crew pool. The breakaway looks to have a deck at the front. I wonder if we will be able to have some "king of the world " moments.

Would be cool!!

Trying to get ready to book Breakaway for Fall of this year (prices are lower) We thought it might be fun to try an aft cabin. From looking at the photos of the deck plans it looks like some of the aft cabins in the middle seem to be displayed as being quite a bit larger. ( like 11914, 12910, 13908, 14878) Do you have any thoughts as to whether or not that really will be the case? Probably would like to grab one if they are and were available. :)

Those are suites.

Archived