Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I am curious about what webpage this is going to be in?

so far I found this one http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/werft/das_unternehmen/webcam/webcam.jsp

but that one seems to be a frozen camera.

Does anyone has a better idea about this, Dave are you there?

Never mind, I found it.

Here it is folks.

Glad you found it! I was chatting on email with a friend about Quantum of the Seas. I see the webcams are LIVE now! This is SO EXCITING!!! A new cruise ship!!! :D:D:D

So how long does this usually take? I am getting sleepy.

Couple of hours all up from memory (I did watch Celebrity Reflection but can't remember exactly).

I am in the happy situation that it is 5.15pm here - so a very civilised time to watch this sort of thing ... But I would watch in the middle of the night too I think ... did watch Epic - not even a webcam, but more little blue shapes on the AIS screen ... call me crazy :p

Oh no, I thought it was pretty fast :mad:, well Ill try to stay up a little longer if not maybe some with record it or something.

Btw Dave, what about Quantum were you talking about? there is really not much info out there on the ship.

Oh no, I thought it was pretty fast :mad:, well Ill try to stay up a little longer if not maybe some with record it or something.

Btw Dave, what about Quantum were you talking about? there is really not much info out there on the ship.

Just stats like passenger load and comparing it to Royal Princess.

Once you see a tug coming out of the shed Breakaway won't be far behind. They have to hook her up first. I'm going to grab some stills from the aerial live cam as she comes out so if you miss it they'll be posted on this thread.

Remember this is the biggest ship ever built here. They're probably going to go slow and easy. On the last float out even after the bow emerged it took the better part of another 30-45 minutes to clear the entire ship out of the shed, so you're looking at maybe 2:30am EST by time it gets all the way out.

The Germans are late!

Nah, just like all the other float outs, just the logistics of when the nose is actually exposed. I'm sure we'll see something in the next 20-30 minutes. ;)

There are four tugs lined up just off camera to the right. It is odd that none appear to be hooked up yet.

Archived