Which is better (or worse)?

Luluwa

Some love and some hate Funship Freddy.

Some love and some hate Towel Animals.

Which is better or worse in your opinion?

I don't care at all for Towel Animals and tell my cabin steward not to bother, but I love to have my pic taken with Funship Freddy.

Let's hear from you.......:D

I don't care at all for Towel Animals and tell my cabin steward not to bother, but I love to have my pic taken with Funship Freddy.

I don't love or hate either one. For me they are just part of the cruise. My 1st cruise was RCI & I loved those towel animals, it seemed so special to find them in my cabin, but now I just expect one & they are not so special. Funship Freddy, I can take him or leave him. Never had my pic taken with him, but when I see him I know I am on a CCL cruise & I am a happy sailor.

Hate is such a strong word for a trivial thing such as a towel animal or fun ship Freddie on a vacation. :-) I can see some people could take it or leave it with things but not hate. If they hate such a small thing as this they most likely should not be cruising as they'd let all the little not going 100% things ruin their vacation.

Stay at a Disney resort or go on a RCCL cruise and you'll get a towel animal too. You'll also get the dining room shows on RCCL, many complain about on CCL. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse typographical errors.

Stay at a Disney resort or go on a RCCL cruise and you'll get a towel animal too. You'll also get the dining room shows on RCCL, many complain about on CCL. :-)

YES! I often wonder why loyal RCCL cruisers say they think the singing/dancing in the dining room on Carnival is low class, they do it too!!

Anyway back on topic...we like the towel animals and my daughter loves Freddy! I think we have a pic of her with him almost every cruise! Here's one from the Dream

Freddy.jpg.c794e90e0a1674cd4ab37d2842b28b4d.jpg

Like them both. If I had to choose one over the other - towel animals all the way.

Archived