When will my Crown & Archor saving certificate be discounted?

Yurita

Booked a cruise last saturday - online thru RCCL website. I used a Crown and Anchor savings certificate which applied to my booking; however it has not been discounted yet... any idea when it would be?

I followed the directions and redeemed it exactly as the certificate said (writing the certificate letters exactly where they needed to be) any clues?

Booked a cruise last saturday - online thru RCCL website. I used a Crown and Anchor savings certificate which applied to my booking; however it has not been discounted yet... any idea when it would be?

I followed the directions and redeemed it exactly as the certificate said (writing the certificate letters exactly where they needed to be) any clues?

Last time I did this, it took 15 days. I've read here that the coupons are applied in order of cruise date. My cruise was 8 months out.

Last time I did this, it took 15 days. I've read here that the coupons are applied in order of cruise date. My cruise was 8 months out.

It took a couple of weeks to be applied even through our TA...We sail in Oct/Nov. 2013....Should be applied...Just watch for it, call C&A and keep following up!

Have a great cruise:)

I just made a reservation this morning and applied the coupon code for a $150 savings certificate from Crown and Anchor. I didnt see it taken off so I called up Royal Caribbean and they called up Crown and Anchor for me and they were told it would take up to 24 hours for the credit to appear on my account.

Archived