blue Lagoon Menu

cruisercrazy69

A 2012 one from the Star is posted here:

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-star-menus.html

I think the Blue Lagoon menu is fairly standard across ships, except Epic, which has O'Sheehan's. Sad to see the brownie sundae is gone though!

Blue lagoon rocks!

Loved the wings and Fish and chips.

Bill

I think the Blue Lagoon menu is fairly standard across ships, except Epic, which has O'Sheehan's. Sad to see the brownie sundae is gone though!

That's the best menu link I have ever seen on here. Thanks for posting it!

We ate lunch at the Blue Lagoon last week. They had a chef's salad, fish and chips, meatloaf, chicken sandwiches, along with brownie sundaes, cheesecake, strawberry shortcake and ice cream.

You were on the Jewel and they had the brownie Sundae? Are you going to make me happy? :D

You were on the Jewel and they had the brownie Sundae? Are you going to make me happy? :D

There was no brownie sundae on the jewel the week of 7/28. Nor did they have strawberry shortcake or meatloaf. Wrong time of day?

On the Jewel 4/28, we ate at the Blue Lagoon about 1-2am every morning. It was wings and brownie sundaes to die for. I'm really disappointed about hearing NCL discontinued the brownie sundaes. They had it set up that my husband and I was able to get the brownie sundaes each time even though brownie sundaes wasn't served after 11pm, according to the staff.

I hope a page from the menu is just "missing" for La Cucina. Under Appetizers, it's all salads. Wheres my fried Calamari? LOL.... I love that stuff.

Here are the menus that were on the Gem back in January of this year. It's possible that they have changed since.

Menu displayed on wall

IMG_4231.jpg

Alternate menu (I believe this is the late-night menu)

IMG_4232.jpg

Breakfast menu

IMG_4407.jpg

I hope a page from the menu is just "missing" for La Cucina. Under Appetizers, it's all salads. Wheres my fried Calamari? LOL.... I love that stuff.

Still there, at least it was on the Gem back in January of this year.

IMG_4199.jpg

We ate in the Blue Lagoon several times on the Pearl two weeks ago. I believe we had lunch, dinner and another very late dinner (after midnight) and the only menu we ever saw was the alternate menu (late night) that johnql posted above. I was surprised and disappointed and just assumed that this was the "new" and only menu.

Archived