Any J.Jill fans??

Spring1onu

I love their linen pants & shirts! I've purchased quite a few pair along with some shorts (I'm very casual). Today I bought my first piece from the Wearever collection....a pair of cropped full leg pants ....OMG - they are SO comfortable!! I haven't yet found my ideal top, lol. Any suggestions or care to share some of your JJ faves??

I like the Wearever line. I have the full cropped pants too (on my second pair) and also the slim pants. They travel pretty well -- although they wrinkle a bit when packed, the wrinkles usually fall out, especially if you help them along by hanging in the shower. ;)

Linen -- meh, not so much. I gave up wearing linen years ago; I'm not a big fan of the "linen out of the dryer" look and ironing it is just too time-consuming.

I am a huge JJIll fan .My closet is filled with JJill clothes . I have the favorite cardigan in six colors.I have most of her long linen dresses and several pieces of Wearever. I pick up extra Wearever tops when they go on sale or from ebay .We are cruising to New England & Canada in Sept and my packing list is loaded with JJill .

I think JJill Wearever knits make a great carry-on wardrobe - with a pair of any of the pants, a skirt, a jacket and a couple of tanks or longer sleeved tops, you've got options for almost all situations. I've found some great pieces/prices on eBay.

OK the clothes look great on J.Jill but how are the sizes? There's no sizing chart that I can find and I don't know if 16w or 18w would fit.. I'm looking at their tall pants

Any help measurement wise?

To find the sizing chart....it appears after you click on misses, petite, tall, or women's. Click on one of those and then on the right side at the top it should say "tall (or misses, petite, women's) sizes x-xx size guide". Hope that helps! :-)

I think JJill Wearever knits make a great carry-on wardrobe - with a pair of any of the pants, a skirt, a jacket and a couple of tanks or longer sleeved tops, you've got options for almost all situations. I've found some great pieces/prices on eBay.

I'll have to check out eBay. I'm wearing my Wearever pants today and I think I'm in love!! Lol! Sooooo comfortable.

They have good sales - and crappy return policies - but if sometimes when I'm not sure about a size, I order the 16 P and the 18 P or sometimes the 16R and return what I don't want. Luckily I have a store nearby, so I can return there without paying the shipping fees. They don't carry much in my size, so I buy online. However, the store will order for you and shipping is much less, and sometimes there are free shipping deals.

I think everything I wear just about is J Jill. Today I have on wearever pants and top but I have on a Casual Corner knit jacket - I would have gotten the wearever, but I already had this one. My closet is pretty much all J Jill: Dresses, pants, tee shirts, camisoles, shorts, skirts. Generally speaking I've been very happy. When I first started working at the job I'm in, there wasn't much I could wear since it is a "suits" job, but I adapted and once I It took getting over the price point issue - but now, if there is something I really really want, I buy it - though I usually wait for a general sale. If I want it but am willing to wait, I keep an eye out for it to go down in price. Their shipping used to be better - I would get items in 3 days, but that is no longer true. Since they switched to Fedex-USPS, it isn't so good. Still a fan though.

Beth

Archived