Quest for non-alcoholic mocktails

I have read wonderful reviews and seen awesome pictures of the alcoholic beverages available in the various bars. I have purchased the premium non-alcoholic package. I know what is included in this package. However, does anyone have some pictures of exotic, non-alcoholic drinks that the bartenders can whip up for me? I have read about:

Peach Sangria

Rasberry Fizz

Others?

Another question: Has anyone called Celebrity and asked if one of the venues would have available a simple syrup made from Equal, or another non-sugar product? I am diabetic and know I will get some virgin drinks that would be better for me if I had a low-sugar alternative.

Sorry can't help with pictures but the non-alcoholic cocktails I've ordered (Peach Sangria , Lemon Fizz, Fruit Punch) were VERY sweet and syrupy . I also would be interested to know if there is a sugar-free alternative regarding mocktails. I don't drink much and so quite often are reduced to ordering sodas or juices - and the orange juice you get at the bars seems to be heavily sugared as well!!

Unfortunately, the options for non-alcoholic bar drinks without added sugar are pretty much club soda with lemon, or if you are feeling particularly festive, with lime.:p

While I agree that the peach sangria, raspberry fizz and other mocktails are delicious they have a lot of added sugar.

I found on the web that replacing Simple Syrups with an Agave Nectar Syrup is better for diabetics. Also that Agave Nectar is available in the molecular bar and is used in many drinks. On one post i read: 'The Molecular Bar serves drinks with nontraditional ingredients that are supposed to be half the calories of typical mixed drinks. I think they substituted sugary syrups for agave nectar, and the drinks had things like rose petals and other flowers muddled into them. They were very tasty, but pricier than other drinks onboard. I recommend going to the molecular mixology sessions that they will advertise in the dailies at least every other day. They show you how they make the drinks, and you get to sample them for free!"

I'm going to give it a try.

One of the bar tenders in the Ensemble Lounge on the Silhouette made a drink for me called Rainbow Punch. It was a blend of all the fruit juices they use as mix. It was delicious! I can't drink anything carbonated, so this was the perfect mocktail for me.

It wasn't on the bar menu, but when I asked about options, the bar tender suggested it.

Archived