Gratuities at speciality restaurants

DoggyDaddy

I'm afraid it didn't even occur to us to give a tip in the Speciality restaurants- we assumed it was all accounted for in the service charge ( Don'y anyone start that hornet's nest!). I didn't see anyone else leave a tip either.

We generally do not tip in the specialty restaurants. But we might make an exception if one of the staff went above and beyond on some request.

However, we are generally also in a suite, and doing breakfast and lunch at Cagney's during the cruise. Often we will see the same waitstaff both during the day and at night, and we have tipped those people at the end of the cruise in the past.

I only tipped in Moderno because the waiter "rounded up" when calculating the number of free bottles of wine we got :D Otherwise, as stated, they're all included in the pool and no extra is necessary

I know a tip is not necessary....but we always leave something, the same an in the main dinning room....we also get the same waiter in the main dinning room..and we do get great service...sometime there will only be the 3 of us, and other times we will have a group of 8 or 10... but, we do leave a tip...and sometimes those with us will leave some also....if not...we will cover them...

jus' me.....jim.....:cool:

Archived