Mariner of the Seas For The First Time!

Hey Pete: Just trying to find out if they have rolled out the new MDR menus on Mariner??? Do you know about this?

I will be on the TA in November and would love to have the new menus, however, I'm guessing that the new menus will start once Mariner is back in the the US. Someone just posted that Adventure will get the new menus the end of November.

Well we're sat at Rome airport waiting for our flight home after a truly fantastic week on Mariner. She is one heck of a ship, beautifully maintained with the friendliest and most helpful staff I can remember on a RCI ship.

Giovanni's Table is superb as are the staff there. We ate there twice as it was so good and such good value IMHO for the $20 per person surcharge.

I am in the process of writing up my review, it will be long and detailed, especially as we got a surprise invite to dine with the Captain.

Any questions, please ask and I'll answer as best I can.

I look forward to your review! I can't wait to try Giovanni's.

Desert Belle and her man.... I hope you will be able to get out since this new hurricane is coming towards this, by friday.

well... you enjoy this class ship its very nice small and cozy.:D

We don't leave for several weeks and out of Rome....I don't think there are hurricanes there....and if there are, I am hoping we don't have one.

It's funny that you call the Mariner "small and cozy", we managed to get to Diamond status on Royal Caribbean without ever being on a ship larger than the Radiance class. I think the Mariner is very large. We were on the Freedom last November which was the largest ship we have ever been on, and that was HUGE!

Thanks for the wonderful wishes, we plan on having a great time!

We board Mariner on Saturday so I am looking forward to your review , I have loved every one of your reviews as they have been on the same ships that we have cruised on , so have relived those cruises through your reports .So pleased to hear you had a great time and found Mariner a wonderful ship ,that week you were away just flew by .

Linda .

I will be on the TA in November and would love to have the new menus, however, I'm guessing that the new menus will start once Mariner is back in the the US. Someone just posted that Adventure will get the new menus the end of November.

Hopefully the new menu will be on our December cruise! :)

We are going on Mariner in January out of Galveston. We have never been on Mariner before but hove been on Voyager twice. We loved Voyager but I have heard that Mariner is even better. Looking forward to a great time. Splurged and got an Owner's Suite this time.

Archived