Photographers on Half Moon Cay

MrsZee

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Since it's a private island, do the ships photographers take pictures around Half Moon Cay?

Yes they do. We've seen them going around the water to take pictures.

There will be photogs waiting as you get off the Tender taking pictures. Later in the day, they will go down the beach taking pictures of people in the water. They will also take pictures if you are on the Horse riding excursion, etc.

Yes, one of the ship's photogs came along with us on our horseback riding excursion. He was set up in his "sniper positions" along the trail and would call "yoo hoo" to us as we came past. Then he would run ahead through some shortcut to be set up for us coming around the next bend in the trail.

He also sat right down at the water's edge and shot us while we were riding through the surf. The photos were printed and available in the photo gallery later (maybe even that same night) in the cruise.

A photographer came by when we were sitting in the Captain Morgan bar. We'd been walking around on the trails and my hair was pretty scraggly looking, but we posed, as we usually do. Since it was a great picture of dh and me, we bought it. It has a caption in the upper right corner that says,

Half Moon Cay

My Private Island

I love it, but don't show it off very much because of the scraggly hair.

Archived