Free Wi-Fi near Port

katti michele

Hi everyone, I will be in Key West September 4th and we are doing the Carnival Pub Crawl. From what I gather this is from 10AM to around 12:30-1PM (please correct me if I am wrong!) I just found out I have an online assignment for one of my graduate classes due the week of my cruise and figure KW would be the best port to get this done at, since i'm assuming there's a Starbucks or something close that I can sit down for 30 minutes and get my assignment done. Does anyone know? Do you think I have time before or after the Pub Crawl to get my laptop and head somewheres with WIFI? We will be in port from 8am-4pm. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I will be in Key West September 4th and we are doing the Carnival Pub Crawl. From what I gather this is from 10AM to around 12:30-1PM (please correct me if I am wrong!) I just found out I have an online assignment for one of my graduate classes due the week of my cruise and figure KW would be the best port to get this done at, since i'm assuming there's a Starbucks or something close that I can sit down for 30 minutes and get my assignment done. Does anyone know? Do you think I have time before or after the Pub Crawl to get my laptop and head somewheres with WIFI? We will be in port from 8am-4pm. Thanks!

Greetings

There is a Starbucks in La Concha at 430 Duval (near Jimmy Buffets if you don't know the city). I do not know if they have free WiFi since free and Key West are hardly ever heard in the same sentence. :D

There is an internet cafe/coffee shop at 713 Caroline which is near Key West Bight. I think they charge for access.

Good Sailing

Tom

As a college professor who teaches online courses, I agree: do the task before the pub crawl. I know I already read too many assignments that sound as if they were composed after a large quantities of alcoholic beverages have been consumed, and these people are sober when they write it!

Archived