Hydro Therapy Daily Costs?

Sbilko

DW and I are on the Noordam TA, of Oct. 22, 2012.:D Does anyone know the daily price of using the Hydro Pool on the Noordam at this time?

I searched the boards, but could not find anything recent. :confused:

It can be booked for one day provided they have openings. Others may have different information, but that is what the spa staff told me on my last cruise. I always book the week as I spend time there every day when I cruise. It is a great way to relax without so many people around.

I have found that booking on embarkation during the spa tour and negotiating the price, for a week long package, a little, to be the best bet.:cool:

If you don't mind, what has been your best "negotiation"??;) My sister is looking at booking a package for us on our cruise -- she is good at negotiation; I'm not!

If you don't mind, what has been your best "negotiation"??;) My sister is looking at booking a package for us on our cruise -- she is good at negotiation; I'm not!

My best has been on a b2b and asked for a discount. You will have to just ask for their best price. sorry can't give you a number. ;) But definitely go on the spa tour first thing on embarkation day and then ask. ;)

We will be on the Westerdam for 30 days next month --- If you book a week or more --- can you chose when to go ??--- in other words, if I pay for 14 days --- can I spread out my visiits ??? I don't think we would use it when we are in the islands as we have numerous excursions that are water/beach related.

We will be on the Westerdam for 30 days next month --- If you book a week or more --- can you chose when to go ??--- in other words, if I pay for 14 days --- can I spread out my visiits ??? I don't think we would use it when we are in the islands as we have numerous excursions that are water/beach related.

You either book for the entire cruise, or you book per day (providing there's room). You can't book a portion of the cruise, except on that per day basis.

You either book for the entire cruise, or you book per day (providing there's room). You can't book a portion of the cruise, except on that per day basis.

Am I reading this correctly. On a 14 day cruise, I cannot buy a block/week of seven days but must buy 14 or day by day? We will be on the Oosterdam.

Checked my reservations last night ---- I can't seem to find where you can book the spa ahead of time ??? (only spa treatments, which I am not interested in).

If you want to book in advance for the entire cruise, you can call to make the reservation. Once on board, check that the price that day is the same as you paid; there have been reports that the cost is higher in advance. It happened to me once; we got the refund easily, once we asked.

If you want to book by the day, you can only do that on board.

When you book by the "day" is it a 24 hour period or JUST that day. In other words, if I book at 11:00 am on Wednesday, is it only good through that day or is it good until 11:00 am on Thursday?

It's a calendar day, from opening through closing.

Archived