Summit Sky Suite noise from main dining room?

Tottwo

Hi all,

My husband and I have booked Sky Suite #6146 for the November 17 Summit sailing from Puerto Rico. I just realized that that suite is right above the main dining room. I'd like to ask anyone who has had this or a similar suite whether they have heard any noise from the dining room either from the morning serving or the evening serving. We are extremely light sleepers and are concerned with getting woken up as the dining room crew prepare the room for breakfast.

Thanks

You are over the 2nd floor of the main dining room and should have no problem with noise. Only dinner is served on this level, breakfast and lunch are served only on the main level (4th deck)

We were in a Royal Suite in June directly over Blu and I thought we might have some noise issues, but never heard a thing from below.

Enjoy your suite! Celebrity will take good care of you!

Hi all,

My husband and I have booked Sky Suite #6146 for the November 17 Summit sailing from Puerto Rico. I just realized that that suite is right above the main dining room. I'd like to ask anyone who has had this or a similar suite whether they have heard any noise from the dining room either from the morning serving or the evening serving. We are extremely light sleepers and are concerned with getting woken up as the dining room crew prepare the room for breakfast.

Thanks

We just had this cabin on August 12th and heard not a peep. Even the penthouse was quiet. It was a great cabin - say HI to Keith the butler. He was amazing!!! We would book it again in a heartbeat.

Thank you everyone, for your comments and responses! I was pretty psyched when I first booked the suite then started having second thoughts when my husband pointed out it was located above the dining room. But, given all your feedback, I am no longer concerned. I am definately back to being psyched about it. :)

Thanks!

Tottwo: We were in 6146 on Summit in June to Bermuda. There is no noise at all other than a few minutes of piano playing which was quite nice actually. The suite is to die for, you will be very happy. We had the butler serve us breakfast on the deck each morning. We asked for a cheese and fresh fruit plate every afternoon. Very secluded and restful location.

Thanks Nuekruizer. I've got my fingers crossed for the beautiful piano playing rather than the kiddies (or adults) banging on the keys! ;)

I love the idea of breakfast on our balcony. I just need to convince my husband that eating on the balcony is just as good as eating in the dining room. He's a creature of nature and likes things a certain way.

Thanks for your feedback!

Why dont you ask your husband to give outdoor breakfast( or lunch or dinner) a try for just one day. Ask the butler to set up the outdoot table with tablecloth. he will set a lovely setting with all the items you request( including the free cappachinos). The deck is huge so there is plenty of room. Have Fun and dont worry about the piano. It will most likely not be any problem and if it is, tell the Butler and it will stop.

Why dont you ask your husband to give outdoor breakfast( or lunch or dinner) a try for just one day. Ask the butler to set up the outdoot table with tablecloth. he will set a lovely setting with all the items you request( including the free cappachinos). The deck is huge so there is plenty of room. Have Fun and dont worry about the piano. It will most likely not be any problem and if it is, tell the Butler and it will stop.

Sorry, there is no reason the piano in the PH suites should have to stop.

Rather, hopefully, they can be turned down in volume.

Archived