Explorations Cafe Prices

Krazy Kruizers

I have seen them in the case -- mostly on the Vista and Signature class ships.

We've sailed 'em all and never saw them. I'll be looking when we sail Westerdam again....and Noordam and Eurodam. Those are our next cruises.

Do 3 star Mariner's get any discount on the coffee's at the Exploration cafe? How do we go about getting any of our discounts for that matter on the wine packages or the Pinnacle Grille?

Going on the Noordam in Dec. for my B-day ;)

Do 3 star Mariner's get any discount on the coffee's at the Exploration cafe? How do we go about getting any of our discounts for that matter on the wine packages or the Pinnacle Grille?

Hugger-

Per HAL's website they state that 3 star Mariners benefits include:

"A 25% discount on specialty restaurant surcharges, wine packages, beverages in the Explorations Café and all mini-bar purchases "

:D :D

once you're onboard all of your discounts shoe up on your bill

Thank you for promptly replying to my question. So we just go ahead and charge these to our onboard account and then they know to give us a 25% discount off our bill. DO I understand this correctly?

THANKS again

So we just go ahead and charge these to our onboard account and then they know to give us a 25% discount off our bill. DO I understand this correctly?

THANKS again

Yes. You make your purchase, and hand the steward your cabin card so the sale can be rung up. The discount is applied based on the info from your card, and will appear on your sales slip. The discounted price will show up on your final bill.

We all HAVE to use the cabin card for purchases as the ships are cashless societies. The only way to make a purchase on HAL ship is by charging to our cabins.

Well, you could use a beverage card to make the purchase but it would be pointless as you would not get the discount for either 3-4 star, just the discounted price (max 10%) of the beverage card itself.

Archived